Why are somalis always the madkhalis

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Everywhere I go I see a somali madkhali, for example Hassan as somali, Abdulrahman hassan, Abu tamiyyah and the list goes on. They're always larping as saudis, it's just embarrassing. Always worshipping the Arab even if it's against the religion
The reason is quite simple really, this is the brand of salafism that’s been propagated by the Saudi ruling family as it’s serves their interests. The other ruling families in the gulf copied the Saudis and started to spread it as well.

It’s not limited to somalis, it the same across all ethnic groups.

@Omar del Sur

I’ve been meaning to ask you what led to your change of position with regards to madkhalis. I mean prior to this madkhali was nothing more than a hoax, an ikhwani propaganda term as you called it.

Yes, I don't deny at all- I did used to defend "Madkhalis". I even defended Faris al Hammadi who has me blocked on twitter after I very publically attacked him on there. I say very publically because my comment under one of his posts where I'm attacking him got like 800+ likes, which is the only time I've ever been semi-somewhat prominent on twitter.

I got into an exchange with Faris al Hammadi, he personally insulted me and blocked me.

I don't think it's anything strange at all that my view changed. I think the "Madkhali" movement, at the very top, I don't think the people directing it are are actually sincere. I think the "Madkhali" movement is led by agents. And then there is a group of people who genuinely believe in the ideology.

The people who are genuinely sincere are actualy dangerous to that movement in a way because they can very easily end up waking up to the reality and realizing that the group is... not teaching Salafiyyah in a way that is consistent with Salafiyyah historically.

Myself personally- I met NasirAlHanbali in person. I had no idea who he was. Someone I knew introduced me to him. He gave a lesson to myself and some others and I had no idea he had a youtube channel. later I found out he has a youtube channel. I learned from him directly and I also watched his youtube channel. NasirAlHanbali is extremely convincing and impressive if you meet him in person. so he influenced me, I took his views very seriously. and from his youtube channel, I learned the view that doing away with the shariah, dismantling the shariah.... it was his channel that convinced that this is minor kufr.

Then later on I ended up finding out.... no this is actually not true. I learned more about the subject. I didn't say anything at first but after I talked to a talib al ilm and I did some research into it, I've seen that dismantling the shariah is clearly kufr akbar. there is a whole network of propaganda dedicated to making people think otherwise but if anyone is really not sure, I recommend the book وجوب الانقياد للشريعة و الالتزام بالدين وكفر المستغنين عنها

that book demolishes the "Madkhali" propaganda, that's where I got the Sheikh Ibn Baz quote I posted earlier in the thread (btw that quote is from a famous book Sheikh Ibn Baz wrote critiquing Arab nationalism, it is definitely his words)

AdoonkaAlle

Yes, I don't deny at all- I did used to defend "Madkhalis". I even defended Faris al Hammadi who has me blocked on twitter after I very publically attacked him on there. I say very publically because my comment under one of his posts where I'm attacking him got like 800+ likes, which is the only time I've ever been semi-somewhat prominent on twitter.

I got into an exchange with Faris al Hammadi, he personally insulted me and blocked me.

I don't think it's anything strange at all that my view changed. I think the "Madkhali" movement, at the very top, I don't think the people directing it are are actually sincere. I think the "Madkhali" movement is led by agents. And then there is a group of people who genuinely believe in the ideology.

The people who are genuinely sincere are actualy dangerous to that movement in a way because they can very easily end up waking up to the reality and realizing that the group is... not teaching Salafiyyah in a way that is consistent with Salafiyyah historically.

Myself personally- I met NasirAlHanbali in person. I had no idea who he was. Someone I knew introduced me to him. He gave a lesson to myself and some others and I had no idea he had a youtube channel. later I found out he has a youtube channel. I learned from him directly and I also watched his youtube channel. NasirAlHanbali is extremely convincing and impressive if you meet him in person. so he influenced me, I took his views very seriously. and from his youtube channel, I learned the view that doing away with the shariah, dismantling the shariah.... it was his channel that convinced that this is minor kufr.

Then later on I ended up finding out.... no this is actually not true. I learned more about the subject. I didn't say anything at first but after I talked to a talib al ilm and I did some research into it, I've seen that dismantling the shariah is clearly kufr akbar. there is a whole network of propaganda dedicated to making people think otherwise but if anyone is really not sure, I recommend the book وجوب الانقياد للشريعة و الالتزام بالدين وكفر المستغنين عنها

that book demolishes the "Madkhali" propaganda, that's where I got the Sheikh Ibn Baz quote I posted earlier in the thread (btw that quote is from a famous book Sheikh Ibn Baz wrote critiquing Arab nationalism, it is definitely his words)

Thanks for the explanation, it was an interesting read tbh never expected it at all. The more you research on issues the clearer things get

May Allah increase us in knowledge and keep us steadfast

Ameen

reer

VIP
Thanks for the explanation, it was an interesting read tbh never expected it at all. The more you research on issues the clearer things get

May Allah increase us in knowledge and keep us steadfast

Ameen
they decieve non arabic speakers. they dont translate material they deem sensitive or they translate some of it.

AdoonkaAlle

they decieve non arabic speakers. they dont translate material they deem sensitive or they translate some of it.

I know sxb laakin it goes beyond that for those who can speak arabic. It’s been elevated to a core point of creed that they use as a standard to establish views, critique others etc.

reer

VIP
I know sxb laakin it goes beyond that for those who can speak arabic. It’s been elevated to a core point of creed that they use as a standard to establish views, critique others etc.
yes. i also came across mashed together videos from saudi hanabli shaikhs and other sheikhs and use the hanbli sheikh as a refutation as if there is not a difference of opinion on multiple secondary fiqh issues.

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

yes. i also came across mashed together videos from saudi hanabli shaikhs and other sheikhs and use the hanbli sheikh as a refutation as if there is not a difference of opinion on multiple secondary fiqh issues.
Exactly & it’s the reason why they keep on dividing themselves. Today it’s this shaykh tomorrow he’s dropped for another who’s in agreement with what they want & the cycle goes on. The first targets of madkhalis is always fellow salafis look at how they talk about salafi sheikhs imprisoned by the saudi government.

Because they’re on the haqq. Islamically you should obey the ruler even if it’s not a perfect islamic society as the bloodshed and cons out way the pros.

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reported: I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good in which we live now. Will there be evil after this good?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” I said, “And any good after this evil?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “And any evil after this good?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “How will it be?” The Prophet said, “Leaders after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?” The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey the ruler, even if he strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1847

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
So if the ruler rap3s my daughters and wife I should still obey and not rebel?

People like yourself wish for bloodshed and war in Muslim lands. There’s no such thing as a Madkhali - it’s a label used by overzealous individuals such as yourself to cause fitnah.

Islamically you are to obey the ruler no matter what. Once he commits clear cut kufr is when rebellion is allowed.

reer

VIP
Exactly & it’s the reason why they keep on dividing themselves. Today it’s this shaykh tomorrow he’s dropped for another who’s in agreement with what they want & the cycle goes on. The first targets of madkhalis is always fellow salafis look at how they talk about salafi sheikhs imprisoned by the saudi government.
sh albani AUN critcized the MB. but he didnt reach their level of sectarianism.

AdoonkaAlle

i mean he wasnt sectarian like plenty of modern salafis.
I knw sxb but do you know that he was kicked out of sacuudiga because of his views ? Funny enough al madkhali was one of his pupils & he criticised him for his excessiveness & even called out the extremism in the early salafi/najdi dawah.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
I knw sxb but do you know that he was kicked out of sacuudiga because of his views ? Funny enough al madkhali was one of his pupils & he criticised him for his excessiveness & even called out the extremism in the early salafi/najdi dawah.
salafism nowadays has different strains. for example abdulrahman hassan is different to the madkhalis etc who are different to the conservative saudi non-madkhali sheikhs like sh fawzan. other sheikhs like tarefe and alwan i dont think they subscribe to modern salafism and theyre different to sh fawzan.

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

salafism nowadays has different strains. for example abdulrahman hassan is different to the madkhalis etc who are different to the conservative saudi non-madkhali sheikhs like sh fawzan. other sheikhs like tarefe and alwan i dont think they subscribe to modern salafism and theyre different to sh fawzan.
The fragmentation stems from saudi & spreads throughout rest of world. Despite their differences esp spubs & madinah college (London) they have a lot more in common yet this fails to bring about any sort of unity between them.

Salafi dawah has been largely on the decline esp in the west as their internal issues simply caught up with them. Except for a few pockets here & there they don’t have the same influence as they used.

Forgot to add that the split happened way back starting with the “jihadi” ones. Remember the siege of kabah in 1979 those responsible were part of a salafi movement & guess this Sh Muqbil used to be part of that group laakin he got kicked out from saudi like the year before.

Prior to this we’ve the clash between ibn saud founder of modern day saudi & his former allies the ikhwan movement.

Last edited: