Why are somalis always the madkhalis

Everywhere I go I see a somali madkhali, for example Hassan as somali, Abdulrahman hassan, Abu tamiyyah and the list goes on. They're always larping as saudis, it's just embarrassing. Always worshipping the Arab even if it's against the religion

Last edited:
Because they’re on the haqq. Islamically you should obey the ruler even if it’s not a perfect islamic society as the bloodshed and cons out way the pros.

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reported: I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good in which we live now. Will there be evil after this good?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” I said, “And any good after this evil?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “And any evil after this good?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “How will it be?” The Prophet said, “Leaders after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?” The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey the ruler, even if he strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1847

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Because they’re on the haqq. You should obey the ruler even if it’s not a perfect islamic society

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman reported: I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil time and Allah brought us good in which we live now. Will there be evil after this good?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Yes.” I said, “And any good after this evil?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “And any evil after this good?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “How will it be?” The Prophet said, “Leaders after me will come who do not follow my guidance and my Sunnah. Some of their men will have the hearts of devils in a human body.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if I live to see that time?” The Prophet said, “You should listen and obey the ruler, even if he strikes your back and takes your wealth, even still listen and obey.”

Please watch this video

Because they’re on the haqq. Islamically you should obey the ruler even if it’s not a perfect islamic society as the bloodshed and cons out way the pros.

Rebellion will lead to the collapse of the country , so i see the wisdom behind the hadith. Im curious to what extent of degeneracy permits an uprising tho

Everywhere I go I see a somali madkhali, for example Hassan as somali, Abdulrahman hassan, Abu tamiyyah and the list goes on. They're always larping as saudis, it's just embarrassing. Always worshipping the Arab even if it's against the religion
Madkhalis come from every community. The Somalis just seem have gained more prominence. You are correct in that they have an obsession with being validated by pro government Sheikhs. Some of them boycott each other and cut off friendships because of disputes between Saudi Sheikhs, who often fall out over the smallest issues lol.

What I find interesting is that they never speak about Islamic history in the Horn. You will never see them mention anything about the Ethiopian occupation of the Ogaden region, but they will cry and make dua when a remote salafi institute like Damaj is attacked by Houthi. I never heard them discuss anything about Malcolm x or the great African Islamic kingdoms. You would think these guys were Saudi citizens lol.

the good thing is that some of them like Abu Taymiyyah have been more honest recently and are modifying their nonsensical positions such as calling people khawarij for the mere criticism of a government.

They not very good at academic Islamic debates. Abdulrahman Hassan was found wanting in a debate with a Sufi Sheikh and another guy Asian guy. I find they struggle when they are out of their comfort zone and they can’t just quote millions of opinions to their non Arabic speaking followers.

Madkhalism is not that strong in Somalia though. They were ridiculed when their main sheikh said it was Haram to resist Ethiopian occupation.

Madkhalis come from every community. The Somalis just seem have gained more prominence. You are correct in that they have an obsession with being validated by pro government Sheikhs. Some of them boycott each other and cut off friendships because of disputes between Saudi Sheikhs, who often fall out over the smallest issues lol.

What I find interesting is that they never speak about Islamic history in the Horn. You will never see mention anything about the Ethiopian occupation of the Ogaden region, but they will cry and make dua when a remote salafi institute like Damaj is attacked by Houthi. I never heard them discuss anything about Malcolm x or the great African Islamic kingdoms. You would think these guys were Saudi citizens lol.

the good thing is that some of them like Abu Taymiyyah have been more honest recently and modifying their nonsensical positions such as calling people khawarij for the mere criticism of a government.

They not very good at academic Islamic debates. Abdulrahman Hassan was found wanting in a debate with a Sufi Sheikh and another guy Asian guy. I find they struggle when they are out of their comfort zone and they can’t just quote millions of opinions to their non Arabic speaking followers.

Madkhalism is that strong in Somalia though. They were ridiculed when their main sheikh said it was Haram to resist Ethiopian occupation.
Did he actually say this?

Rebellion will lead to the collapse of the country , so i see the wisdom behind the hadith. Im curious to what extent of degeneracy permits an uprising tho
Our jihad is against the tawagit that occupy our muslim lands. You barely see somali sheikhs talking about this.

Let me list a few ways in which the "Madkhali" group deviates

1- A very serious violation on their part is that they hold the position that the ruler can dismantle the shariah and this is minor kufr.

Here, their defenders may come in and start talking about rebellion ans its dangers. But I'm not talking about rebellion.

I am fed up with what I believe is a misconception- the misconception being that just because a ruler commits kufr (major kufr), you have to rebel against them.

Just because a ruler commits kufr, this alone is not proof you should rebel. There are other conditions such as having the ability to remove the ruler and that this won't let to worse trouble than not rebelling.

I genuinely think Abdulrahman Hassan is an evil person. Because there is zero question that dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar and yet he deceives his audience on the topic.

Deviation 2 of "Madkhali" group: "if you criticize the Saudi gov, you are a khawarij, if you criticize other govs besides Saudi/UAE/Egypt it's ok"

this by itself should make it blatantly obvious that a big part of this group's purpose is to legitimize torture, imprisonment and possible killing of people who oppose the Saudi gov- by labelling them as khawarij in order to justify such things.

I am not sure what other deviations there are with this group. I've listed two but there's a lot within the two and it's actually very serious.

I want ppl to realize that dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar so they know the truth, not so they rebel against a gov. this is the correct Islamic view and this "madkhali" group is distorting Islam in service of a political agenda

another thing is that they claim you are a khariji if you believe dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar. Sheikh Ibn Baz made takfir of governments that don't rule by the shariah (I have the quote in Arabic if anyone wants if). According to their logic, Sheikh Ibn Baz would be a khariji according to their logic

236CDA7D-14DC-4385-8FCF-86F0C1B58BD9.jpeg

so if you read the Ibn Baz quote towards the bottom, he is very clearly making takfir of governments that don't rule by the shariah. that is not me saying anything- if you can read the Arabic, that's what Sheikh Ibn Baz is saying.

now let me show you a video where "madkhali" figurehead Ruhayli "teaches" the audience that someone who has the belief of Ibn Baz is a takfiri:

now allegedly Ruhayli is supposed to be the same as Sheikh Ibn Baz... if you ask big Ruhayli supporters, they will say he's a Salafi just like Sheikh Ibn Baz... then why according to Sheikh Ruhayli's ideology would Sheikh Ibn Baz's view (and the view of his Sheikh the former grand mufti of Saudi, Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Al ash-Sheikh)- why would this be considered takfiri?

so whether people admit or not and whether people realize it not, people like Ruhayli are genuinely following a new version of Salafiyyah. that goes against the whole concept of Salafiyyah and also I believe in staying away from newly invented matters

View attachment 324211

so if you read the Ibn Baz quote towards the bottom, he is very clearly making takfir of governments that don't rule by the shariah. that is not me saying anything- if you can read the Arabic, that's what Sheikh Ibn Baz is saying.

now let me show you a video where "madkhali" figurehead Ruhayli "teaches" the audience that someone who has the belief of Ibn Baz is a takfiri:

now allegedly Ruhayli is supposed to be the same as Sheikh Ibn Baz... if you ask big Ruhayli supporters, they will say he's a Salafi just like Sheikh Ibn Baz... then why according to Sheikh Ruhayli's ideology would Sheikh Ibn Baz's view (and the view of his Sheikh the former grand mufti of Saudi, Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Al ash-Sheikh)- why would this be considered takfiri?

so whether people admit or not and whether people realize it not, people like Ruhayli are genuinely following a new version of Salafiyyah. that goes against the whole concept of Salafiyyah and also I believe in staying away from newly invented matters
Your sheikh met with ahul biddah in Morocco to discuss terrorism🤡

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
He’s Somali ???!?

The problem witg madhkalis is they only do it with the rulers they like. They will support and give excuses for a ruler to be overthrown if saudi govt is supporting that regime change.

For instance at the moment they are saying what is happening in gaza is fitna but it was jihad when saudi invaded Yemen.

Allah love people who use their intellect, the phrase ulul albab has been mentioned many times in quran but these madhkalis are like sheep, believing everything they are spoon fed and question nothing.

Moon-

Bipolar Express

thats crazy

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Omar del Sur

I’ve been meaning to ask you what led to your change of position with regards to madkhalis. I mean prior to this madkhali was nothing more than a hoax, an ikhwani propaganda term as you called it.

No real Salafi is going around calling people Madkhalis. the whole term is an ikhwani propaganda term. "Madkhalism" is a hoax just like "Wahhabism".

read this book of his if you want to know about Sheikh Rabee Al-Madkhali

He's just a Salafi scholar, he didn't create a new sect or anything.

As a matter of fact, yes. Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Albaani, Sheikh Fawzan have all supported him. The idea that there is some separate "Madkhali" thing is pure hoax.