Why are somalian men obsessed with virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
This is not about you boo, stop taking it personally and my thread has nothing to do with my ethnicity. Somalian men here have virgin fetish, they are creepy sexist virgins.

they are virgins seeking virgins that sounds fair to me, and you did not emphasize "somali men" being those of Sspot even though am here too, so you see my reaction.

by the way how are you finding ways to love our brother your man while hating on his brothers unless they are your brothers too huh.

ciyaarta naga daa ina adeer
:ulyin:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
they are virgins seeking virgins that sounds fair to me, and you did not emphasize "somali men" being those of Sspot even though am here too, so you see my reaction.

by the way how are you finding ways to love our brother your man while hating on his brothers unless they are your brothers too huh.

ciyaarta naga daa ina adeer
:ulyin:
These virgins are not virgins by choice they are just socially awkward niggas that can’t get laid.
My fiancé is down earth, progressive, and generous and thought all Somalian were like that untill I joined here.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Hey I respect a non virgin with good manners than a prude virgin who thinks he is a jewel. I don’t care about the body count, as long as he loyal and doesn’t mind getting tested:kanyeshrug:
Me too but I doubt you would marry a guy that had a body count of 400 clean or not

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
etoobia ha burburto :pacspit:

2D90AA4D-C293-4661-90A0-342892BDE82E.jpeg

You little evil piece of shit:pacspit:

What are you trying to tell us here? That you have a loose booty:trumpsmirk:
just for laughs jenny, don't get triggered. There are some non religious ones that dont care about virginity.

But I'd say Somali men are less obsessed about virginity than other cultures. For other cultures, the man has to make her bleed on the wedding night and proves it to others with a blood stained clothes. It's a feeling of pureness of the virgin woman.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
just for laughs jenny, don't get triggered. There are some non religious ones that dont care about virginity.

But I'd say Somali men are less obsessed about virginity than other cultures. For other cultures, the man has to make her bleed on the wedding night and proves it to others with a blood stained clothes. It's a feeling of pureness of the virgin woman.
Wow what a backward culture, some women are not even born with a hymen :heh:

We also are ok with marrying divorced women ie. non virgins but its not preferred. Usually though, these are older men, who themselves were divorced.
With desis and arabs its almost impossible for her to get remarried even if she had no kids. It's also huge shame for them to divorce.

Wow what a backward culture, some women are not even born with a hymen :heh:

The Omani Arabs on the East African coast (esp. Kenya and Tanzania) even parade the blood stained bed sheet the newly weds consummated their marriage while shouting amevunja (He broke it!!!) as a perverted public proclamation of the bride's chastity. Ajeeb

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The Omani Arabs on the East African coast (esp. Kenya and Tanzania) even parade the blood stained bed sheet the newly weds consummated their marriage while shouting amevunja (He broke it!!!) as a perverted public proclamation of the bride's chastity. Ajeeb

Omg

tenor.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Yeaaaaaah, I'm not about all of that. It'd kinda kill the mood, you feel me?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

:mjlol::mjlol:

:pachah1:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending