Why are somalian men obsessed with virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell do some of y’all Abdis live
Who the hell values virginity in this day and age
You live in the west, not some village in Somalia. Get with the fucking times. If I was a mod I’d ban you sexiest, five head having losers with no life outside of somalispot:farole:

Going back to my:
giphy.gif
Laan furan ya rawa?

Where the hell do some of y’all Abdis live
Who the hell values virginity in this day and age
You live in the west, not some village in Somalia. Get with the fucking times. If I was a mod I’d ban you sexiest, five head having losers with no life outside of somalispot:farole:

Going back to my:
giphy.gif

The pure is for the pure,,impure for the impure ...if a guy is a virgin I think he should go for a woman who is a virgin if not then he should go for non virgin.....and now the reason when u marry a non virgin who committed fornication before marriage it brings damage to the guy reputation of marrying a woman who committed zina!!!!You know the Somali community!!

This is probably true if we're being honest. Probably goes both ways for women. Sexual experience is probably a big insecurity virgins face. Think about it, if a guy can do things for you in the bedroom that your husband can't, and she knows this (cause she ain't a virgin), then unless he improves, she will think about him. And the same goes for a guy who had sex with a woman who knew what she was doing. He'll think about her. This is probably the most honest comment on this post.

exaclly, Not only will he think about her, He will most definitely cheat on his wife with his former girlfriend. But that wont happent the other way around. Since women are more more likely to have to have sex with someone they have emotional connection with.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
exaclly, Not only will he think about her, He will most definitely cheat on his wife with his former girlfriend. But that wont happent the other way around. Since women are more more likely to have to have sex with someone they have emotional connection with.

Your narrative is about 50 years late. Casual sex is the name of the game, and women are increasingly acting like men these days.

disagree . I have seen ladies have sex with dude after knowing him for 30 mins .

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I don’t mind women not being a virgin but women barely marry men that are open about fucking girls. Would you marry a guy that had sex with 200 girls but was a nice person and all that @Jennifer ?

my last comment on this post . once you experience a virgin or tight vagina you will never back to a loose one .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Not sure why you're turning a common thing in conservative cultures into a Somali male thing.
It’s a Somalian male thing, even evangelical conservatives don’t value virginity these days unless they are ugly and having a hard time getting laid :liberaltears:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It’s a Somalian male thing, even evangelical conservatives don’t value virginity these days unless they are ugly and having a hard time getting laid :liberaltears:

You telling me Muslim cultures around the world don't put an importance on virginity? Heck, in some of these cultures the threat of death looms in the air.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don’t mind women not being a virgin but women barely marry men that are open about fucking girls. Would you marry a guy that had sex with 200 girls but was a nice person and all that @Jennifer ?
Hey I respect a non virgin with good manners than a prude virgin who thinks he is a jewel. I don’t care about the body count, as long as he loyal and doesn’t mind getting tested:kanyeshrug:

Macalin M

Out here
Hey I respect a non virgin with good manners than a prude virgin who thinks he is a jewel. I don’t care about the body count, as long as he loyal and doesn’t mind getting tested:kanyeshrug:
What’s your body count? You got some experience points in the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts