Why are somalian men obsessed with virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Where the hell do some of y’all Abdis live
Who the hell values virginity in this day and age
You live in the west, not some village in Somalia. Get with the fucking times. If I was a mod I’d ban you sexiest, five head having losers with no life outside of somalispot:farole:

Going back to my:
giphy.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You live in the west, not some village in Somalia. Get with the fucking times. If I was a mod I’d ban you sexiest, five head having losers with no life outside of somalispot:farole:

Going back to my:
giphy.gif

Now I am not a Somali, but as a man I feel obliged to answer.

If you go to a restaurant, are you eating from other peoples plates?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Going back to my:
giphy.gif
It ain't that serious. Most Somalis wait until marriage, so it's a big deal to them. It's a part of the culture and faith. If that's something you can't comprehend, then why are you here exactly?

Are there Somalis who don't care? Sure there are. They just happen to be a minority.

It's a lifestyle. Don't like it, then move on. :farmajoyaab:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Now I am not a Somali, but as a man I feel obliged to answer.

If you go to a restaurant, are you eating from other peoples plates?
You are Bosnian, you have the same culture as these backward Abdis.
I don’t like your dumb sexist analogy:gaasdrink:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's a problem when Somali women aren't virgins, but perfectly fine when Somali men aren't.
:farmajoyaab:
Really? I'd assume a Somali woman would be insulted if a man who wasn't a virgin attempted to marry them, assuming they are a virgin. I have a hard time believing this.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It ain't that serious. Most Somalis wait until marriage, so it's a big deal to them. It's a part of the culture and faith. If that's something you can't comprehend, then why are you here exactly?

Are there Somalis who don't care? Sure there are. They just happen to be a minority.

It's a lifestyle. Don't like it, then move on. :farmajoyaab:
Hey I don’t have a problem with guys who prefer virgins I just don’t like how they degrade and drag women for háving fun. No guy gets dragged here for not being a virgin, I just hate the hypocrisy.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hey I don’t have a problem with guys who prefer virgins I just don’t like how they degrade and drag women for háving fun.
That's a sensible complaint. Live and let live is something I subscribe to. I honestly don't care if a woman wants to live la vida loca.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Scared that she is more experienced. Or had an had an ex that had a bigger.
This is probably true if we're being honest. Probably goes both ways for women. Sexual experience is probably a big insecurity virgins face. Think about it, if a guy can do things for you in the bedroom that your husband can't, and she knows this (cause she ain't a virgin), then unless he improves, she will think about him. And the same goes for a guy who had sex with a woman who knew what she was doing. He'll think about her. This is probably the most honest comment on this post.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Scared that she is more experienced. Or had an had an ex that had a bigger.
So they are insecured lol
According to studies virgin obsessed, sexist men have micropenis
So these women hating Abdis have micropenis :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts