Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It’s not about snitching or not saying their name. Both men and women are expected to trust each other in a marriage. I wouldn’t be pleased at all if my man would speak about this to others. Idc if you’re super close with someone.

I agree that our community should be more open about sex and that there is nothing wrong with asking questions about for example how you could please your husband/wive sexually.

I would never reveal how hot u are in bed if u were my wife:lawd:

I will be gentle with the bites:shaq:

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you trying to be funny? We didn't talk about it infront their wives or in their houses, what kind of insane person would do that? :comeon:
Saxib I'm confused, I can understand if it's about some random chick.However if it's your wife that's some weird shit.
:gucciwhat:

Imagine if the wife starts talking shit about men who can't even overpower their wife in bed, instead they complain to their friend.
:pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Saxib I'm confused, I can understand if it's about some random chick.However if it's your wife that's some weird shit.
:gucciwhat:

Imagine if the wife starts talking shit about men who can't even overpower their wife in bed, instead they complain to their friend.
:pachah1:

:dead::deadrose::deadpeter:

My friends eventually made their wives pros now. But they just told me how awkward were they in the bed back then after the wedding night. :cryinglaughsmiley:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Somali women themselves are notorious for revealing their sex lives to each other. An eye for an eye. :kanyeshrug:

I don’t know what kind of Somali women you know but I’ve never came across Somali women who talked about their sex lives. My married friends don’t do it and I would never do it myself. There is a difference between asking for advice and sharing all of your bedroom secrets.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don’t know what kindness of Somali women you know but I’ve never came across a Somali women who talked about their sex lives. My married friends don’t do it and I would never do it myself. There is a difference between asking for advice and sharing all of your bedroom secrets.

Are you dumb? Do you know how many blogs and forums Somali women complaining how their Somali husbands not satisfying them and having low libido?

I don’t know what kindness of Somali women you know but I’ve never came across a Somali women who talked about their sex lives. My married friends don’t do it and I would never do it myself. There is a difference between asking for advice and sharing all of your bedroom secrets.
@RICH watch out, your husband might tell everyone about your sex life
:damn::damn::damn:
The innuendo roasts from people would be unbearable
:siilaanyolaugh:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Are you dumb? Do you know how many blogs and forums Somali women complaining how their Somali husbands not satisfying them and having low libido?

Waryaa yaroobe I’m not talking about the web, but about people in my personal life.

I don’t know what kind of Somali women you know but I’ve never came across Somali women who talked about their sex lives. My married friends don’t do it and I would never do it myself. There is a difference between asking for advice and sharing all of your bedroom secrets.

Why would your married friends tell you though? I mean, they could still be doing it behind your back. Never listen to what a woman says, judge her by her actions. :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending