Why are Somali men so skinny and fragile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is genetics or lifestyle or environments?

I never seen a jacked, muscular, or buff Somali guy in my life and I live in Minnesota.

Its very rare to see a somali guy with Anthony Joshua's physique

Anthony-Joshua-boxer-831940.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That dudes hoyo isn't feeding him malawax in the morning and Lasagnyo in the afternoon:gaasdrink:

But yea, bulk of Somali diet is carbs:gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It is genetics or lifestyle or environments?

I never seen a jacked, muscular, or buff Somali guy in my life and I live in Minnesota.

Its very rare to see a somali guy with Anthony Joshua's physique

Anthony-Joshua-boxer-831940.jpg

Anthony looks so buff.

@Reign do you see him around in London.

So why do Somali men get mad when we Somali women date or marry other ethnicities. We want masculine men. Not some feminine, big futo, skinny arms and legs having Abdi.

So why do Somali men get mad when we Somali women date or marry other ethnicities. We want masculine men. Not some feminine, big futo, skinny arms and legs having Abdi.

You come off as a self-hating Somali :camby:

Every race has their skinny, nonathletic, or obese men.

There are plenty of Somalis in the West that have adopted a gym lifestyle and working out.

Is it fair for me to generalize and say that Somali women are either skinny or obese?

Stop with the generalizations.

You come off as a self-hating Somali :camby:

Every race has their skinny, nonathletic, or obese men.

There are plenty of Somalis in the West that have adopted a gym lifestyle and working out.

Is it fair for me to generalize and say that Somali women are either skinny or obese?

Stop with the generalizations.

Yes every race has their skinny, nonatheletic men however disproportionate amount of somali men are skinny fat.

Last edited:
it's up to the individual really.... me personally i'm not jacked as buddy, but if you seen me you could tell i worked out...

what i've noticed is alot of somalis skip breakfast and lunch, mainly lunch.........

Those guys were bred that way by slavery. It's not a compliment to look like a workhorse.

I'll bet my life that OP is fat though, she sounds like those fat white women that nobody will date except madows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending