Why are Somali men so skinny and fragile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me your occupation is a journalist:russ: *Only seen you use news articles :dead:
My writing skills are tragic, I'm no @sophisticate so I have to pass along the work of others as mine:wow:
On another note, what are your thoughts on Peterson's new campaign? Is he targeting any of your professors :mjpls:

My writing skills are tragic, I'm no @sophisticate so I have to pass along the work of others as mine:wow:
On another note, what are your thoughts on Peterson's new campaign? Is he targeting any of your professors :mjpls:

Atleast you're no copycat :icon lol: better to be original like @sophisticate

Wouldn't he target profs in the social sciences? tbh I don't see it getting any steam. News cycle will eat up the fad and he will move on to something else to stay relevant.

Atleast you're no copycat :icon lol: better to be original like @sophisticate

Wouldn't he target profs in the social sciences? tbh I don't see it getting any steam. News cycle will eat up the fad and he will move on to something else to stay relevant.
...you don't deny being a uoft student :sass2:

...you don't deny being a uoft student :sass2:

I totally forgot he was only targetting UofT profs :ohhh: thought he was going to after indoctrination clubs province-wide :icon lol: rest assured I won't have to deal with his bs. Make of that what you will :ohhhdamn: further questions will be left unanswered:ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most of these athletes you're fetishizing will become xuux, broke and out of shape fatties with bad knees. I hate to come across as biased, but the vast majority seem conversationally-stunted.:mjlol: What you need is a pretty-faced Mahad with a beautiful mind. The body might go but the face will still retain some structural integrity. If you're worried about their fragile muscles then I suggest you stay delicate so they can carry you without the assistance of a crane. The downside to skinnies is they have trouble lifting voluptuous wimmin.

giphy.gif

@Hades @TSP you're much too kind.

Last edited:
So why do Somali men get mad when we Somali women date or marry other ethnicities. We want masculine men. Not some feminine, big futo, skinny arms and legs having Abdi.
Babe u weight 150 kilos, ur calool is the size of ur hooyos kitchen table and u are demanding a fit/muscular faraax. WFT:mindblown: :susp::dead1:

It is genetics or lifestyle or environments?

I never seen a jacked, muscular, or buff Somali guy in my life and I live in Minnesota.

Its very rare to see a somali guy with Anthony Joshua's physique

Anthony-Joshua-boxer-831940.jpg

Anthony Joshua is a former Olympic and Professional heavyweight boxer, you dumb bimbo. Can you explain to me why most Somali girls look like Shrek in a Niqab and Abaya? Why can't you go to gym like cadaan girls and other Muslim girls?

Can you explain to me why most Somali girls have the physique of a jelly-baby?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Anthony Joshua is a former Olympic and Professional heavyweight boxer, you dumb bimbo. Can you explain to me why most Somali girls look like Shrek in a Niqab and Abaya? Why can't you go to gym like cadaan girls and other Muslim girls?

I had to Google jelly baby

I was not disappointed

big_and_little_baby.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Gambar

VIP

:O27GWRK:z3zrULC

Merca

Inactive.

Daaaaaamn z3zrULC You went all in...

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
the reason why Joshua and other bantu americans are more muscular is because massa selectively breed slaves with the most desirable Athletic traits for working the plantation

:dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending