Why are somali bantus not everywhere like ethnic somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
America is shit no free health care. Too much racist whites, segregated neighborhoods I could go on America is so shit better living in europe than America
Those who don’t work have government health care and most people get health insurance through their employer. No segregation, my neighborhood is pretty mixed.

Those who don’t work have government health care and most people get health insurance through their employer. No segregation, my neighborhood is pretty mixed.
Yh neighborhoods are sort of mixed but you see more diversity within people in europe. Americans seem to push themselves away from people that don't have a similar culture than them

I have Bantu neighbor they have a lot of kids. They barely speak English. I thought they were West Africans so I asked the mom which African country she from and she said ‘Somalia’. I was speechless:browtf:
I called my man and I was like y’all be dehumanizing African Americans when y’all have people that look like them:ohdamn:
Where r u from

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I have Bantu neighbor they have a lot of kids. They barely speak English. I thought they were West Africans so I asked the mom which African country she from and she said ‘Somalia’. I was speechless:browtf:
I called my man and I was like y’all be dehumanizing African Americans when y’all have people that look like them:ohdamn:
It ain’t about looks :ufdup:even foreign blacks don’t like AA’s

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Sidi Dirir @Blade1 @Reiko i seriously can’t recall seeing any ethnic Somalis hanging out with Somali Bantus. Never seen any ladies interacting with them at all. I know my dad is cool with some. My uncle too. But that’s it. I have never seen them at weddings either.

I one randomly attend a duqsi class since I slept over at my uncles house. He dropped me off at this apartment filled with kids. . All the kids and the teachers were cool there. But than they started speaking Somali and I got confused. Cause at that time I never met a Somali Bantu until that day. I legit thought they were like Nigerian or Kenyan.They were speaking better Somali than me and that had me shook. That was my only day there.
I've never seen Somali Bantu in Minnesota. But I remember seeing couple of them in Chicago during Eid Prayer couple of years ago.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Sidi Dirir @Blade1 @Reiko i seriously can’t recall seeing any ethnic Somalis hanging out with Somali Bantus. Never seen any ladies interacting with them at all. I know my dad is cool with some. My uncle too. But that’s it. I have never seen them at weddings either.

I one randomly attend a duqsi class since I slept over at my uncles house. He dropped me off at this apartment filled with kids. . All the kids and the teachers were cool there. But than they started speaking Somali and I got confused. Cause at that time I never met a Somali Bantu until that day. I legit thought they were like Nigerian or Kenyan.They were speaking better Somali than me and that had me shook. That was my only day there.
No they don't really hang out with somalis much and the ethnic minorities like barwani etc families and them hang out more together where I live.
Now that you do say they don't really come to our weddings either but that's probably because the bride groom clan come more.
I think I'll ask that girl about their weddings but she seems embarrassed of being bantu I only knew shes bantu because of my friend who's her neighbour and family know each other

Why do you think they went America instead of Europe? I don't understand why tbh
They're poor back home just like the discriminated against Somali madhibaans so they don't have the funds to travel to Europe. They're in America because America took them from the Kenyan refugee camps after the civil war.

The only thing all humans agreed upon is discriminating against and marginalizing their minorities and it's no different with Somalis.

Our method of discrimination is through land ownership. Minority clans, Bantus and mixed arab-somalis don't get to own land unless it's their own house like how Somali clans can claim a whole region but it doesn't apply to non ethnic Somalis and madhibaans. Also we discriminate through job opportunities like we give all the jobs or the good ones to clan members so the minorities get forever stuck with the shity jobs or remain jobless.

They're poor back home just like the discriminated against Somali madhibaans so they don't have the funds to travel to Europe. They're in America because America took them from the Kenyan refugee camps after the civil war.

The only thing all humans agreed upon is discriminating against and marginalizing their minorities and it's no different with Somalis.

Our method of discrimination is through land ownership. Minority clans, Bantus and mixed arab-somalis don't get to own land unless it's their own house like how Somali clans can claim a whole region but it doesn't apply to non ethnic Somalis and madhibaans. Also we discriminate through job opportunities like we give all the jobs or the good ones to clan members so the minorities get forever stuck with the shity jobs or remain jobless.
That's very sad to hear. If they are facing so much discrimination why don't they go back to their homelands Tanzania? It will make sense since they share the same culture and look the same as them. They don't have to go through racism in somalia and life would be better for them

That's very sad to hear. If they are facing so much discrimination why don't they go back to their homelands Tanzania? It will make sense since they share the same culture and look the same as them. They don't have to go through racism in somalia and life would be better for them
Its not racism it's the clan structure in Somali culture cause ethnic Somalis have to deal with the same things they deal with.

It's not as easy to go back to Tanzania cause there are people there already who have the same territorial tendencies shared by all humans so unless the Tanzanian government can back them it's very hard. Also they're far closer culture wise to Somalis than any other group on earth they also speak Somali plus they're Somali nationals so when u take all that in to account they're Somalis so ethnic Somalis should come correct and give them they're due.

Let me give you an example of how land ownership works In Somali territories. An ethnic Somali group like say isaaqs can invade or move to the furtherest town in South Somalia where there are pretty much no isaaqs to be found. As long as they can take over the place and populate it with majority isaaq and sustain it for a generation or so, other Somalis would recognise that town as an isaaq land but the same would never be accepted of say like madhibaans or Madows, arab-somalis or any non ethnic Somali group regardless wether they're the majority in the town or not. They will only own their homes or land they bought with their own money and ethnic Somalis would recognise the ownership of said town as belonging to the nearest full ethnic non madhibaan Somalis of that region. It's a silent rule. Point me to anywhere Somalis accept as belonging to madhibaans or non ethnic Somalis. It doesn't exist.

It served us well in the past cause otherwise we would've been landless peasants cause the other groups in the horn would've taken advantage of it if we allowed non ethnic Somalis to own any Somali regions but in the modern era and considering these people are somalis now, the rules should be changed to include them in the ownership of the country.

Let's just say no clan can lay claim to a region. Everyone owns what they personally own and the rest of the land should belong to all somalis via the state.

They may look like Tanzanians, but they have assimilated into the Somali culture and only speak the Somali language. They can't just "go back"

Its not racism it's the clan structure in Somali culture cause ethnic Somalis have to deal with the same things they deal with.

It's not as easy to go back to Tanzania cause there are people there already who have the same territorial tendencies shared by all humans so unless the Tanzanian government can back them it's very hard. Also they're far closer culture wise to Somalis than any other group on earth they also speak Somali plus they're Somali nationals so when u take all that in to account they're Somalis so ethnic Somalis should come correct and give them they're due.

Let me give you an example of how land ownership works In Somali territories. An ethnic Somali group like say isaaqs can invade or move to the furtherest town in South Somalia where there are pretty much no isaaqs to be found. As long as they can take over the place and populate it with majority isaaq and sustain it for a generation or so, other Somalis would recognise that town as an isaaq land but the same would never be accepted of say like madhibaans or Madows, arab-somalis or any non ethnic Somali group regardless wether they're the majority in the town or not. They will only own their homes or land they bought with their own money and ethnic Somalis would recognise the ownership of said town as belonging to the nearest full ethnic non madhibaan Somalis of that region. It's a silent rule. Point me to anywhere Somalis accept as belonging to madhibaans or non ethnic Somalis. It doesn't exist.
Oh alright. I mean a lot of them face discrimination and actually Tanzania allows them to move back to their country so I thought they should to escape the shit they go through in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts