Why are somali bantus not everywhere like ethnic somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never met a somali bantu in my life waa yaab. There has to be a reason why they don't immigrate to Europe. I heard they are a lot in America though

Never met a somali bantu in my life waa yaab. There has to be a reason why they don't immigrate to Europe. I heard they are a lot in America though
Because they are busy building somalia up, while khat chewers are busy getting killed in libya and suckling on welfare in europe.

There’s a lot of Somali Bantus in Mac Mindeds hood wedgewood westside Columbus you pay them Bantus cheap amounts and they’ll catch bodies for you :fredo:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They're in San Diego like Somalis are in Minneapolis. Imagine minding your business at a restaurant and talking shit in afsomali and BAM this African American guy starts laughing and starts speaking afsomali.

tenor.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They are here but because they look like other groups in Africa they blend in and are not as obvious as ethnic somalis who no other group looks like so even if our numbers are small we look like alot since we visibly look somali unlike others who look black or white or East Asian or south Asian.
I know like 3 families personally

They are here but because they look like other groups in Africa they blend in and are not as obvious as ethnic somalis who no other group looks like so even if our numbers are small we look like alot since we visibly look somali unlike others who look black or white or East Asian or south Asian.
I know like 3 families personally
Oh ok. But they don't represent themselves well. Even on social media most somalis are the ethnic ones. I don't think they like to blend in with ethnic Somalis and rather with other Africans

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh ok. But they don't represent themselves well. Even on social media most somalis are the ethnic ones. I don't think they like to blend in with ethnic Somalis and rather with other Africans
Yh they usually go off with others they look like. People obsess over somalis where i live so she claims somali but says she half since she doesn't look it and people get confused. Nice girl but has severe self hate issues

Yh they usually go off with others they look like. People obsess over somalis where i live so she claims somali but says she half since she doesn't look it and people get confused. Nice girl but has severe self hate issues
That's weird lol what half does she claim? People only claim being somali when we poppin it seems

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They're in San Diego like Somalis are in Minneapolis. Imagine minding your business at a restaurant and talking shit in afsomali and BAM this African American guy starts laughing and starts speaking afsomali.

tenor.gif
not many of them live in san diego. somali bantu are mostly concentrated in Kentucky, maine and colorado

tamil are Cushitic btw

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
not many of them live in san diego. somali bantu are mostly concentrated in Kentucky, maine and colorado
I saw a lot of them in la jolla though... Some of them even drive uber.. All the ubers I ordered they were the drivers.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What do you want? I've already proven the existence of my clan. :comeon:Do you actually think I made all that shit up?
No one's ever heard of your langaab clan, catfish. We know you're not Somali and we know you're not male. Take your qabiil/gender dysphoria and go back to the Coli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending