Why are somali bantus not everywhere like ethnic somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They're in San Diego like Somalis are in Minneapolis. Imagine minding your business at a restaurant and talking shit in afsomali and BAM this African American guy starts laughing and starts speaking afsomali.

tenor.gif
I barely saw any there in San Diego. Wallahi I can’t recall meeting any in San Diego. They must not be in the same areas as ethnic Somalis

I know there are some in the dallas area.

There are a lot also in maine.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I barely saw any there in San Diego. Wallahi I can’t recall meeting any in San Diego. They must not be in the same areas as ethnic Somalis

I know there are some in the dallas area.

There are a lot also in maine.
I've been to La jolla and all the uber drivers were Bantus and they told me they've a pretty big community in San Diego.

I also saw couple of them at this restaurant while I was talking shit in afsomali about someone.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Utah has some as well. Saw a vid about them starting a small farming community
I've been to La jolla and all the uber drivers were Bantus and they told me they've a pretty big community in San Diego.

I also saw couple of them at this restaurant while I was talking shit in afsomali about someone.
damn I seriously can’t ever recall meeting any in San Diego. Maybe I confused them for other Africans

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They are here but because they look like other groups in Africa they blend in and are not as obvious as ethnic somalis who no other group looks like so even if our numbers are small we look like alot since we visibly look somali unlike others who look black or white or East Asian or south Asian.
I know like 3 families personally

I live in a city with sizable S bantu population, I know first hand when I say they are very religious like Somalis and pretty much very lively visible especially their women they dress like Somali women. There is big confusion, cadaans and madows consider them Somalis when they f*ck up we get blamed

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I live in the UK not really familiar with the place it seems as though majority are in the US and not Europe
Yeah many came to the US during the civil war they live in multiple states like California, Florida and Ohio but you’ll find most of them in Maine

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Sidi Dirir @Blade1 @Reiko i seriously can’t recall seeing any ethnic Somalis hanging out with Somali Bantus. Never seen any ladies interacting with them at all. I know my dad is cool with some. My uncle too. But that’s it. I have never seen them at weddings either.

I one randomly attend a duqsi class since I slept over at my uncles house. He dropped me off at this apartment filled with kids. . All the kids and the teachers were cool there. But than they started speaking Somali and I got confused. Cause at that time I never met a Somali Bantu until that day. I legit thought they were like Nigerian or Kenyan.They were speaking better Somali than me and that had me shook. That was my only day there.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@Sidi Dirir @Blade1 @Reiko i seriously can’t recall seeing any ethnic Somalis hanging out with Somali Bantus. Never seen any ladies interacting with them at all. I know my dad is cool with some. My uncle too. But that’s it. I have never seen them at weddings either.

I one randomly attend a duqsi class since I slept over at my uncles house. He dropped me off at this apartment filled with kids. . All the kids and the teachers were cool there. But than they started speaking Somali and I got confused. Cause at that time I never met a Somali Bantu until that day. I legit thought they were like Nigerian or Kenyan.They were speaking better Somali than me and that had me shook. That was my only day there.

They keep it to themselves, but one of my best friends in High school was Somali bantu. In my city it's more to do with location, S bantus reside the South side where few Somalis live

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have Bantu neighbor they have a lot of kids. They barely speak English. I thought they were West Africans so I asked the mom which African country she from and she said ‘Somalia’. I was speechless:browtf:
I called my man and I was like y’all be dehumanizing African Americans when y’all have people that look like them:ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts