Why are ppl suddenly so obsessed with us?

#Abdiexist are those who want to prove they’re desirable in the dating market.

Men don’t prove they earn.

Hit the gym, take care of your looks and your social profile.

social media is fake. They are using you for views.

Want to gain genuine attention: go outside .

Men do the moves and explore the horizon! Men are not confined to one area. And the #AbdiExit guys rose up to the challenge and opened the door for you. Now, instead of taking advantage of it, you're trying to negate their work. But too late, they did their work and are appreciated across the globe. There is nothing that you or anyone else can throw at them at this point.

Those niggas are ambitious. You see they've been called through social media. I mean it is pretty obvious. What you said to them is irrelevant. Just take advantage of their hard work.

:mjohreally::mjswag::umad:

Laagite

الداروودي
Nowadays I see lots of ajanabi gals on tiktok obsessing over somali dudes? What‘s going on? :wtf: Also why do random dudes have the somalia flag on twitter? It‘s so weird. Suddenly everyone and their momma is somali. Waa yaab, have you noticed that aswell or am I trippin?
They figured out how to get traction+traffic mentioning Somalis is a social media hack.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

View attachment 234215Somebody pls help me unsee this
Get Out Omg GIF by Get Out Movie

denzel washington cringe GIF

Only good thing to come out of this is that xalimos will appreciate us more. I don’t care what shisheeye gabdho think , I just want a nice xalimo that lets me call her mommy.

the difference now is people are afraid that their universities/jobs will be contacted and their lives will be destroyed. they still harbour the same beliefs
Exactly. Even back in 2019-2021, many well known people in the Uk (Celebrities?) were getting exposed for their anti Somali sentiments from the past and they were all deleting the tweets to save their careers.

Why are some people so weak minded that the only way they gain confidence is if others validate them. Let your balls hang brothers. Who cares if every women in the world finds Somali men ugly? Still walk and talk like your the shit nigga.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts