Why are ppl suddenly so obsessed with us?

View attachment 234196

View attachment 234197

View attachment 234198

collapsing star trek GIF by HULU

Somali males do not go near Black females (Sheboons) with a ten-ft barging pole, ufff akhaas.

It's why they show hate to cope with that, on twitter and those 'What nationality wouldn't you date Youtube videos'.
Nothing has changed, only Madows were the ones that used to hate on us.
Blacks are the most influential in urban culture/society and hood culture/society so whatever they say all others imitate them is why you see some of the Chav White little girls saying it, but as the hood becomes more multicultural you'll see the Black influence dwindle. Other ethnic/race groups are not as Somaliphobic.

Wallahi I remember me a several of my male Somali friends and cousins were young it was a running joke we used to laugh at each about the stories we tell when approached by a Black girl touching our hair and then asking for a hug, we all had to politely decline the hug 'n' all dat, I can keep going on...

Nah stop with this fake reverse psychology stuff, people are just commenting on a tiktok, xalimos in real life could care less who a farax is with, plus the girl in the video is acting stupid so she gotta be put in her place
Girls usually don’t care if faraxs go out. It’s usually faraxs that care about xalimos that go out for ajanbis

Girls usually don’t care if faraxs go out. It’s usually faraxs that care about xalimos that go out for ajanbis
Yh these guys are stupid somali women really could care less what faraxs do, in fact most women could care less about the opposite genderm they are more concetrated on theri ideal man not their whole race of men, but men on the other hand, specifically the weirdos and incels care who their women go out with (ofc it its haram then all men should care, but im speicifically talking about dating ajnabis)

Yh these guys are stupid somali women really could care less what faraxs do, in fact most women could care less about the opposite genderm they are more concetrated on theri ideal man not their whole race of men, but men on the other hand, specifically the weirdos and incels care who their women go out with (ofc it its haram then all men should care, but im speicifically talking about dating ajnabis)
You’re cooked walaal. No farax is going near a madow

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I hope this motivation the twigs, skinny-fat and fat guys in are community to finally hit the gym

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I hope this motivation the twigs, skinny-fat and fat guys in are community to finally hit the gym

look at this walaaley, they went from walaalkey oo kale baad tahay to nambarkeyga hoo! :pachah1::russ: Guys pls hit the gym. It makes a huge difference

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They find you exotic. They have gone to a circus, paid ringside tickets, and expect you clowns to perform...and you do. Hehe.

Trending

Latest posts