Why are ppl suddenly so obsessed with us?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Nowadays I see lots of ajanabi gals on tiktok obsessing over somali dudes? What‘s going on? :wtf: Also why do random dudes have the somalia flag on twitter? It‘s so weird. Suddenly everyone and their momma is somali. Waa yaab, have you noticed that aswell or am I trippin?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
you see what you generally see. Just tell the app that you aren't interested in the content and it gradually stop sending you these kind of things.

Happy_

you see what you generally see. Just tell the app that you aren't interested in the content and it gradually stop sending you these kind of things.
Well I love somali content, but I don‘t wanna see that kind of cringe content. Kullaha he can call me j@r33r idc. And the comment section was so disturbing.

Last edited:

Happy_

Somali community is the easiest community to get engagement from on social media it’s sad but it is what it is
Seen a live where 2 east asian women where singing a somali song (it was the heedhe sooley song). Yaabkii aduunka, the comment section was filled with the horse emoji :mjlol:

K-M-O

Somali.
They know somalis will come swarming their comments giving them likes and views. Easy engagement :mjdontkno:

what pisses me off of this: Indians are the only nation who act like that.

“thanks for mentioning Indians”

“viva Hindus”

“viva India”

Piss off!

dudley boyz wrestling GIF by WWE

Happy_

what pisses me off of this: Indians are the only nation who act like that.

“thanks for mentioning Indians”

“viva Hindus”

“viva India”

Piss off!

dudley boyz wrestling GIF by WWE
Isn‘t the app banned in india? Alhamdulillah for that, they had the worst content on the app

Happy_

They probably doing that to troll Somali girls 😂😂😂
For what? They were singing in unironically, with serious faces. It was bizarre :silanyolaugh:

yep

:mjlol:
Alhamdulillah, one thing they‘re doing right. These xayawaan who shit in public need to be hidden from the public eye.

Nowadays I see lots of ajanabi gals on tiktok obsessing over somali dudes? What‘s going on? :wtf: Also why do random dudes have the somalia flag on twitter? It‘s so weird. Suddenly everyone and their momma is somali. Waa yaab, have you noticed that aswell or am I trippin?

Give examples of tweets that "ajanabi gals on tiktok obsessing over somali dudes". Just making mere claims won't cut it.

Seen a live where 2 east asian women where singing a somali song (it was the heedhe sooley song). Yaabkii aduunka, the comment section was filled with the horse emoji :mjlol:

People can like Somali songs and it is good for Somali singers and artists. All it means Somali songs and dress going global.

Nimco Happy's "Isii Nafta" has gone global, and there are many people singing Somali songs and wearing Somali dress. People who do this are showing an appreciation of Somali songs and culture. I say it should be welcomed!

Happy_

Give examples of tweets that "ajanabi gals on tiktok obsessing over somali dudes". Just making mere claims won't cut it.
Walaal can you read? I said they are on tiktok. Go on there, you‘ll find plenty obsessing over somalis

Trending

Latest posts