Why are northern sons so fat?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its funny though you are talking while I have been karbaashing your Bintiland state since 2004, it all started in Adhi-Cadeeye maanta ciyaarta waxay taagantahay Tukaraq.
In 2004 we karbash your langaab ass in Oog. After PL army went to south to bring stability and peace to south somalia in 2006 then you guys as langaab under the night attack us in 2007. You saying you reach Tukaraaq but you lose Sanaag and specially xingalool the biggest jeegaan base in Bari Sanaag. Now we reach near Cerigaabo iyo Yube since PL historical didnt reach to Dahaar before 2014!!.

Your argument is spot in one place but the facts says you losing other lands also to PL. You invest to much money on Dhulbahantii to secure political achievements but do bribery will still going on forever??. I doubt that!!. We gain lands in Sanaag cause we give them their rights and Now PL is more powerful then ever.

Regarding PL, yes its northern all Somalis knows that , they were refereeing us as Waqooui Bari. So stop your British nonsense and dont bring it here cause no one will believe this Jeegaan propaganda shit.

Last edited:
In 2004 we karbash your langaab ass in Oog. After PL army went to south to bring stability and peace to south somalia in 2006 then you guys as langaab under the night attack us in 2007. You saying you reach Tukaraaq but you lose Sanaag and specially xingalool the biggest jeegaan base in Bari Sanaag. Now we reach near Cerigaabo iyo Yube since PL historical didnt reach to Dahaar before 2014!!.

Your argument is spot in one place but the facts says you losing other lands also to PL. You invest to much money on Dhulbahantii to secure political achievements but do bribery will still going on forever??. I doubt that!!. We gain lands in Sanaag cause we give them their rights and Now PL is more powerful then ever.

Regarding PL, yes its northern all Somalis knows that , they were refereeing us as Waqooui Bari. So stop your British nonsense and dont bring it here cause no one will believe this Jeegaan propaganda shit.

Take a breath dude. It's clear this dude has you all hot and bothered, as very little of what you wrote actually makes any sense.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

@AarHawd_7 you got this man so triggered :damn:

wE aRE sTrONgeR tHEn EVer :mjlol: but still can’t take back tukraq. Please I wanna know what you're smoking you goof :mjlol:

Abaq

VIP
There is no ''fitness culture'' in Somalia. Noticed people there are either extremely skinny, skinny-fat, or outright fat.

They don't even sell protein powder there (or it's very hard to find) and there aren't too many gyms in Somalia.

Also, people in Somalia eat too many carbs and not enough vegetables and meat.
The optimum diet for a Somali is what the nomads ate, mostly animal products (basically milk, ghee, fat and meats) with some vegetables (soor, cambuulo). They were still slim but toned. When Somalis abandon this High Fat Low Carbs diet, they either become skinny, skinny fat, or obese. In short, we need to return to a High Fat Low Carb diet.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I never said I'm "reer waqooyi". I'm correcting your geographic confusion. Deni's clan lives further north than yours and you called him a southerner.
By waqooyi he means speaking in fucked up retarded accent and chewing khat all day with brown stained teeths. @AarHawd_7 geography nigga, we dont share your hillbilly dhaqan.

It doesn’t matter whether you go by your Majeerteen tribe name or Daarood name your whole Daarood tribe can’t produce a city thats bigger than Burco, let alone Hargeisa. I outnumber you in Somalia and thats a fact. You should be glad I left that cancerous union the numbers would only be in your disadvantage.

Its funny though you are talking while I have been karbaashing your Bintiland state since 2004, it all started in Adhi-Cadeeye maanta ciyaarta waxay taagantahay Tukaraq.
2004 is literally when you got smoked the hardest until the dhulos flipped over years later. Still funny how your people get killed like flies by ogs nowhere to be seen SL army but dhulos fighting and killing themselves makes you think you're strong.

12 prisoners had been captured by Somaliland and 24 by Puntland during fighting in the region in late September 2004.

2 Puntland soldiers in exchange for 24 SL soldiers. The life of one Puntland soldier is equal to two SL soldiers. Reminds me of when Israel releases dozens of Hamas militants to get few Israeli soldiers free.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
your people were literally smoked inside woqooyi galbeed no army to be seen but you think you're doing anything in tukaraq is funny
I don’t know how deluded you gotta be for ones enemies being 30 mins away from your capital to be talking like this. :mjkkk:

I know what position I rather be on :lol:

amboli

DIR POWER
He married a girl from Hargeisa shes ciidagale I heard, just like Faroole what is with MJ and Isaaq women fetish?

like successful black men in the US they want to show off their status in society but going for more attractive white/latina women, in the case of Somalis, beesha darod when they make it marry Somalilander women :hmm:

amboli

DIR POWER
to the op, could it be that the north has more food/ less hunger? could be why they are fat

@AarHawd_7 man these guys are funny, wallahi if the could swap places with their dhulo cousins and become part of the 'north' they would take it in a heart beat

think about it, their top political leadership and business elite marry somalilanders as soon as they become somewhat susseful like African Americans ditch their women and opt for white or latina women when they are famous and rich. Similarly, if you remember back in day when abdulahi yusuf and faroole both asked somaliland if they can join us. These guys would sell their left kidneys to join somaliland lol.

2004 is literally when you got smoked the hardest until the dhulos flipped over years later. Still funny how your people get killed like flies by ogs nowhere to be seen SL army but dhulos fighting and killing themselves makes you think you're strong.

12 prisoners had been captured by Somaliland and 24 by Puntland during fighting in the region in late September 2004.

2 Puntland soldiers in exchange for 24 SL soldiers. The life of one Puntland soldier is equal to two SL soldiers. Reminds me of when Israel releases dozens of Hamas militants to get few Israeli soldiers free.

The most recent recent report I've seen on this issue you speak of is the following video from the Puntlander Shiine Culay.

Baco & Boorsooyin - Somaliland iyo Puntland kee gobsan?

3 Somalilanders for 14 puntlanders - Does this mean that today Somalilander lives are worth more than 3 times as much as a Puntlander life? Perhaps it is not as clear cut as you make it, eh? Slow your roll on the Faan saaxib, it always ends up coming back to bite you.

Somalis and their unfounded faan always amuses me!

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
to the op, could it be that the north has more food/ less hunger? could be why they are fat

@AarHawd_7 man these guys are funny, wallahi if the could swap places with their dhulo cousins and become part of the 'north' they would take it in a heart beat

think about it, their top political leadership and business elite marry somalilanders as soon as they become somewhat susseful like African Americans ditch their women and opt for white or latina women when they are famous and rich. Similarly, if you remember back in day when abdulahi yusuf and faroole both asked somaliland if they can join us. These guys would sell their left kidneys to join somaliland lol.

I know I noticed they don’t like to be associated with Koonfur lol, even though the Italians ruled from Bender Qasim to Afmadow. They will forever be associated with koonfur unfortunately for them.

amboli

DIR POWER
I know I noticed they don’t like to be associated with Koonfur lol, even though the Italians ruled from Bender Qasim to Afmadow. They will forever be associated with koonfur unfortunately for them.
wallahi its cajiib bro, if you called them reer koonfur its almost like you insulted their mothers lol, weird phenomena which needs to be studied

Trending