Why are northern sons so fat?

Raga lacaagta xadaa uun baa naxaa. Most fat boys in Somaliland have government officials as parents. They have afternoon tea and cake, unlike most Somalilanders who only have tea. Using lacaagta shacabka gives you constipation.

Musuqmaasaq = Calool istaag

Last edited:
Deni was wealthy before he became President and owns one of the largest companies in Puntland. I say this before false corruption allegations.

Fatness= poor diet and sometimes slow metabolism due to genetics.

Next?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni was wealthy before he became President and owns one of the largest companies in Puntland. I say this before false corruption allegations.

Fatness= poor diet and sometimes slow metabolism due to genetics.

Next?
Maybe its the haram money they are eating from masakiinta (corruption). Give me a break all Somali federal state leaders are corrupt to the core.

Apollo

VIP
There is no ''fitness culture'' in Somalia. Noticed people there are either extremely skinny, skinny-fat, or outright fat.

They don't even sell protein powder there (or it's very hard to find) and there aren't too many gyms in Somalia.

Also, people in Somalia eat too many carbs and not enough vegetables and meat.

TekNiKo

VIP
There is no ''fitness culture'' in Somalia. Noticed people there are either extremely skinny, skinny-fat, or outright fat.

They don't even sell protein powder there (or it's very hard to find) and there aren't too many gyms in Somalia.
There diet mostly consists of carbohydrates like basto and bariis filled with red meat. You rarely see a vegeterian Somali or a vegan Somali in Somalia if not ever. Gyms need to be more widespread and accessible but shippimg the equipment costs thousands Ive looked into the venture

Apollo

VIP
There diet mostly consists of carbohydrates like basto and bariis filled with red meat. You rarely see a vegeterian Somali or a vegan Somali in Somalia if not ever. Gyms need to be more widespread and accessible but shippimg the equipment costs thousands Ive looked into the venture

Those sugary teas they drink all day is a major problem for their dental health and obesity among the odays. :nahgirl:

Looking good. Low IQ Somalis support and would die for those corrupt individuals simply because they happened to share the same clan. Mashallaih I hope they steal more and more :salute:

TekNiKo

VIP
Looking good. Low IQ Somalis support and would die for those corrupt individuals simply because they happened to share the same clan. Mashallaih I hope they steal more and more :salute:
Let them eat off 68 IQ nation who fail to hold their corrupt leaders accountable.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He’s from Bari which is geographically the North

North is Waqooyi dummy, Former British Somaliland. Majeerteens were heavily influenced by the Italians. Majeerteens dont have waqooyi culture, they dont have a waqooyi accent nor do they have land in the former British protectorate.

Ogadens are more waqooyi by dhaqan and culture compared to the Majeerteens even though they are not reer waqooyi.

North is Waqooyi dummy, Former British Somaliland. Majeerteens were heavily influenced by the Italians. Majeerteens dont have waqooyi culture, they dont have a waqooyi accent nor do they have land in the former British protectorate.

Ogadens are more waqooyi by dhaqan and culture compared to the Majeerteens even though they are not reer waqooyi.
Just because bari and waqoyi don't share "culture" doesn't change the fact bari people are northerners seeing as they inhabit the most northern point of the country. Who tf cares bout Italians and British protectorate btw, what does that got to do with shit?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Just because bari and waqoyi don't share "culture" doesn't change the fact bari people are northerners seeing as they inhabit the most northern point of the country. Who tf cares bout Italians and British protectorate btw, what does that got to do with shit?

When they say nin reer waqooyi ah? You think they mean a majeerteen man?

So if the Italians and British never arrived we would be north? suck it up pal you only live in like few % in the northern part of Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts