Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Real hijab is covering your body and hair. So what's up with the face covering?
85843c83f2dc2d74917a9fa8908a6858.jpg
I'm not Muslim but this is at least fashionable, modest and she looks pretty. Why on earth you want your women dressed in tents, covered and treated like second class citizens is beyond me. If looking at women's face causes you to pop a woody, maybe you should chemically castrate yourself until you find someone to marry.

Kratos

Sonder
Banning it entirely would violate some women's rights to religious expression. It does however need to be regulated. There are some places where your identity needs to be known. Public safety is paramount. Otherwise, let women wear what they want in their daily life.

the too much hypocrisy in life. have this story.

i been chasing this niqabi girl for a while,at last hooked her and once we both on bed naked her first words were;
Xaax, walahi anta shidaan.

Western countries that ban it are on the right track. We shouldn’t normalise an ancient Persian tradition that limits women’s participation in public life. It should send a message to Muslims worldwide :hillarybiz:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne We are not salafis or saudis. Some people view Niqab as obligatory and others don't. The Prophet's SCW wives wore it and Ibn Abbas RA was asked about the verse in Surah Ahzab that says women should cast/wear their Jilbaabs Ibn Abbas included the face.

Some wear it and some don't. Having different views doesn't make us Saudi extremists
too many salafis here some where attacking sufis not long ago on here, am suprised people are still influenced by this evil death cult started by abdul wahab and ibn saud

as for the niqab bieng obligatory thats a salafi lie muslims dont view the niqab as obligatory only salafis made it obligatory and will arrest women if caught without one
the niqab is not obligatory in the shafii sunnah

what is obligatory is thhis and this only
obligation
  • Fasting. This is an obligation; however, in the face of sickness, one is allowed to break his fast.
  • Prayer. It is an obligation for one to pray while standing; if one cannot do so for health reasons, she can do so sitting.
  • Hajj. Although an obligation, its obligatory status is based on one’s ability.
  • Even faith itself. If one is threatened with death, he is allowed to deny his faith
the hijab is encouraged and in shaffi sunnah women are told to cover thier bodies excluding the hands and face the niqab is not an obligation,

as for the hijab bieng a requirement and an obligation i wouldnt go that far, fasting praying and going to hajj is a requirement the hijab is not and i think its a fair to say that

too many salafis here some where attacking sufis not long ago on here, am suprised people are still influenced by this evil death cult started by abdul wahab and ibn saud

as for the niqab bieng obligatory thats a salafi lie muslims dont view the niqab as obligatory only salafis made it obligatory and will arrest women if caught without one

obligation
  • Fasting. This is an obligation; however, in the face of sickness, one is allowed to break his fast.
  • Prayer. It is an obligation for one to pray while standing; if one cannot do so for health reasons, she can do so sitting.
  • Hajj. Although an obligation, its obligatory status is based on one’s ability.
  • Even faith itself. If one is threatened with death, he is allowed to deny his faith
the hijab is encouraged and in shaffi sunnah women are told to cover thier bodies excluding the hands and face the niqab is not an obligation,

as for the hijab bieng a requirement and an obligation i wouldnt go that far, fasting praying and going to hajj is a requirement the hijab is not and i think its a fair to say that
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
https://quran.com/33/59-69
Ahzab 59

Ibn Abbas RA was a sahabi and said believing women were commanded to cover their faces: https://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=2169&idto=2169&bk_no=203&ID=2198

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except...........
https://quran.com/24/31-41
Nur 31

Al- Bukhaari narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: “May Allaah have mercy on the first Muhaajir women. When Allaah revealed the words ‘and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)’ they tore their aprons and covered their faces with them.”
http://hadithportal.com/hadith-4758&book=1

We are talking about the Sahaba and Tafsir of the verse(s), not Salafis or Sufis.
The Sahaba were alive before extreme 21st century "salafis"
@Karim soo gal

Last edited:
Ijs, people on here really HATE niqabis. Every other day someone comes in here to tell us it's arab culture or some other nonsense. Funny how nobody complains when we adopt western culture. Except, well, when people do they're labelled Salafi as if it's a bad thing...

I'm not mad at all, but it's fucking weird seeing Muslims cheerlead blatant anti-Muslim rhetoric. Somalis really are a bunch of contrarian weirdos
Manshallah. I couldn't have said it better.

I'm not Muslim but this is at least fashionable, modest and she looks pretty. Why on earth you want your women dressed in tents, covered and treated like second class citizens is beyond me. If looking at women's face causes you to pop a woody, maybe you should chemically castrate yourself until you find someone to marry.
Why on earth would you want another man up your ass????

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

obligation

actually salafi was started by ibn bas not abdul wahab. ibn bas was against abdull wahabs views. do some research buddy

@CaliSomali should we also ban the Hijab as well? Hijaab and niqaab are both the same shit. You cant force anything. Or i would have forced you to wear the hijab.
Dont you sound hypocritical talking about hijab when you yourself have neglected it????

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I support all the Western countries banning niqab. Is there a reason why women dress like black bags with no identity? Can someone honestly explain it to me?

Niqabs should be seen as nothing more than a human right's violation. Who in their right mind does not find anything wrong with this?
february-15-2013-tunis-tunisia-salafi-islamist-women-in-niqab-argue-with-a-man-in-front-of-tunis-national-theatre-a-place-where-political-demonstrations-are-usually-held-des-tunisiennes-portant-le-voile-integral-se-disputent-avec-un-homme-a-tunis-france-out-no-sales-to-french-media-PBRKY9.jpg

Women in Somalia are even wearing this more and more.
5812553381_8dd26b1a38.jpg

This shit should be banned, holy shit. The face is the most important marker of identity for a human being. Why tf are women dressing up like 4th century desert gulf arabs in 2019.

This is the biggest form of cultural suicide that I've ever seen. Outside of like the gulf, it's rare to find Muslim women covering up their faces except for maybe Afghanistan. Not to mention how can you hide the most important part of you? Your freaking face?

Can't wait for all the women haters to come in and tell me how great niqab is though.
giphy.gif

There are actually people usually are seriously afraid of it niqaab formerly known as Burkha. These people run when they spot one.
(roble,Cali Somali, Aussie, 4head)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CaliSomali should we also ban the Hijab as well? Hijaab and niqaab are both the same shit. You cant force anything. Or i would have forced you to wear the hijab.
Dont you sound hypocritical talking about hijab when you yourself have neglected it????
forcing people to wear hijab is unislamic infact the only thing that is obligated is the salah prayer and haj is

hijab is not an obligation , only covering youre body is a requirement the face and hands are not according to the shafii madhab so niqab is not an obligation or a requirement at all

you sound like a salafi when you say forced

Last edited:
The wives of the Prophet (saw) used to cover their faces as per surah ahzab “And when you ˹believers ˺ ask his wives for something, ask them from behind a barrier. This is purer for your hearts and their..” the barrier (hijab) was understood by them as them covering their faces

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Mashallah, they look great!:geek:

Unlike with the hijab, most women who wear the niqab usually wear it by choice. They have my utmost respect and awe for their piousness, tbh. These women are not your average females, their role models are the likes of the wives of the prophet SAW, the female sahabas and other great women like Maryam and Asiya. It's obvious that they chose the akhira over this world.
They should be left alone unless your completely fine with Allah's wrath then, by all means keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending