• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The Evolution of the Hijab
head-coverings1.jpg
Chador? never heard of it, what language is that?

Some of these Salafi Faraaxs don't realize that women only get fat when they have no reason to care about their appearance.

Somali men: complain that women get fat and don't give a shit about their looks.
Also Somali men: demand women wear giant curtains.

There's a reason why gulf women and Xalimos are disproportionately overweight. They're walking around dressed like trash bags. I wouldn't give af if I was fat either if I was wearing that shit.
:russ:

Ain't nobody forcing you to wear it. Why do you care if others do? American Somalis take this L, been bullied by non-Muslims to the point you deride your own SMH

Ain't nobody forcing you to wear it. Why do you care if others do? American Somalis take this L, been bullied by non-Muslims to the point you deride your own SMH
Heard your opinion the first time. You support niqab, we get it. I'm just expressing my own thoughts as well. There's no need to get mad over cultural attire, it's not a big deal.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I support all the Western countries banning niqab. Is there a reason why women dress like black bags with no identity? Can someone honestly explain it to me?

Niqabs should be seen as nothing more than a human right's violation. Who in their right mind does not find anything wrong with this?
february-15-2013-tunis-tunisia-salafi-islamist-women-in-niqab-argue-with-a-man-in-front-of-tunis-national-theatre-a-place-where-political-demonstrations-are-usually-held-des-tunisiennes-portant-le-voile-integral-se-disputent-avec-un-homme-a-tunis-france-out-no-sales-to-french-media-PBRKY9.jpg

Women in Somalia are even wearing this more and more.
5812553381_8dd26b1a38.jpg

This shit should be banned, holy shit. The face is the most important marker of identity for a human being. Why tf are women dressing up like 4th century desert gulf arabs in 2019.

This is the biggest form of cultural suicide that I've ever seen. Outside of like the gulf, it's rare to find Muslim women covering up their faces except for maybe Afghanistan. Not to mention how can you hide the most important part of you? Your freaking face?

Can't wait for all the women haters to come in and tell me how great niqab is though.
giphy.gif

Horta, why do you hate these women just because they choose to dress as modestly as possible? As a Muslim woman, you're obliged to wear a hijab and cover everything except your hands and face. However, some women want to have more ajar, so they cover their hands and their faces. I don't see you citing any religious reasons as to why the niqab shouldn't be worn (because there aren't any, covering yourself in Islam is encouraged), just echoing pseudo-feminist condescending and racist shit like "dur dur sexism dur why do you cover your face, face is good dur dur terrorist dur dur I hate Arabs." Gtfo, sis.

Horta, why do you hate these women just because they choose to dress as modestly as possible? As a Muslim woman, you're obliged to wear a hijab and cover everything except your hands and face. However, some women want to have more ajar, so they cover their hands and their faces. I don't see you citing any religious reasons as to why the niqab shouldn't be worn (because there aren't any, covering yourself in Islam is encouraged), just echoing pseudo-feminist condescending and racist shit like "dur dur sexism dur why do you cover your face, face is good dur dur terrorist dur dur I hate Arabs." Gtfo, sis.
Did your ancestors wear niqab? Why do so many of you get mad over a piece of cultural attire from another race?

Heard your opinion the first time. You support niqab, we get it. I'm just expressing my own thoughts as well. There's no need to get mad over cultural attire, it's not a big deal.

Ijs, people on here really HATE niqabis. Every other day someone comes in here to tell us it's arab culture or some other nonsense. Funny how nobody complains when we adopt western culture. Except, well, when people do they're labelled Salafi as if it's a bad thing...

I'm not mad at all, but it's fucking weird seeing Muslims cheerlead blatant anti-Muslim rhetoric. Somalis really are a bunch of contrarian weirdos

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
For all these people criticizing Islamic values and cover their hate in the "this is arab culture " shit, be at least brave enough and say that you have a problem with Islam.

Yes, this is exactly what I've been trying to say about anti-Arab folks. The problem they always have with "Arab culture" almost always is just an anti-Islam dog-whistle (for example women from Bosnia all the way to Indonesia wear the Niqab, so it is in no way just an "Arab" thing). They never say directly that they have an issue with Islamic values outright, so they manipulate and try to frame it as just a "cultural" thing. Despicable, it's cowardice and absolutely manipulative, wallahi.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Did your ancestors wear niqab? Why do so many of you get mad over a piece of cultural attire from another race?

At one point my ancestors believed that cows were their gods--people learn and evolve and grow over time. I know that even in our nomadic days, my peeps covered themselves from head to toe and actually banned Somali music and dancing because it went against our Islamic values. Long long ago, they were pagan. Then they found the light and reverted to Islam. I bet you'd consider that to be "cultural genocide", wouldn't you?

At one point my ancestors believed that cows were their gods--people learn and evolve and grow over time. I know that even in our nomadic days, my peeps covered themselves from head to toe and actually banned Somali music and dancing because it went against our Islamic values. Long long ago, they were pagan. Then they found the light and reverted to Islam. I bet you'd consider that to be "cultural genocide", wouldn't you?
Your ancestors were Muslims who didnโ€™t wear niqab. Just admit it comes from Arab desert culture.

Besides, I hate when people make assumptions that Iโ€™m doing this to target Islam, please donโ€™t assume terrible things about others. You yourself are no saint, quit acting like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts