Do you support niqab?

• No

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support all the Western countries banning niqab. Is there a reason why women dress like black bags with no identity? Can someone honestly explain it to me?

Niqabs should be seen as nothing more than a human right's violation. Who in their right mind does not find anything wrong with this?
february-15-2013-tunis-tunisia-salafi-islamist-women-in-niqab-argue-with-a-man-in-front-of-tunis-national-theatre-a-place-where-political-demonstrations-are-usually-held-des-tunisiennes-portant-le-voile-integral-se-disputent-avec-un-homme-a-tunis-france-out-no-sales-to-french-media-PBRKY9.jpg

Women in Somalia are even wearing this more and more.
5812553381_8dd26b1a38.jpg

This shit should be banned, holy shit. The face is the most important marker of identity for a human being. Why tf are women dressing up like 4th century desert gulf arabs in 2019.

This is the biggest form of cultural suicide that I've ever seen. Outside of like the gulf, it's rare to find Muslim women covering up their faces except for maybe Afghanistan. Not to mention how can you hide the most important part of you? Your freaking face?

Can't wait for all the women haters to come in and tell me how great niqab is though.
giphy.gif

Not to agree with the kufr but I can understand why it’s banned for security reasons.
In certain places like banks + airports it shouldn’t be allowed.
Everywhere else is fair play.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The Niqab covers the beauty of a woman. Don’t get all feminist all of the sudden.:mugshotman:
Exposure to beauty leads to zina that’s why
:siilaanyosmile:No joke wlhi
@CaliSomali

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So a man seeing my face means I'm leading him on? Wtf kind of logic is that?
tenor.gif
Ok then you’re ugly then.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
So for example people like beautiful woman. E.g a Selena Gomez lookalike walks down the street how many men would look at her.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the niqab wasnt a thing in somalia women did not cover up that badly
untill the wahabiyah changed everything its a new invention a wahabi salafi saudi invention

somalis are ahlus sunnah safii and sufis women where never covered in a niqab only after the crazy wahabis

Islam is not what you or i like. Islam is what Allah and his messenger have commanded (Quran and Sunna).

Hijab is per Consens by all Islamic scholars obligatory. It means covering everything of the female body, expect face and hands. Some Islamic scholars argued, based on Quran and Sunna, that Niqab is also obligatory, i.e. covering the face and hands, whereas others see it just as Sunna.

So it is definetly part of Islam, a muslim should never talk bad about Niqaab. These sisters are only trying to get closer to Allah, who are you judge them. Should we call every woman without Niqab or Hijaab a wh*ore, based on this narrow minded view of yours ?? Imagine you obey Allah and other Muslims hate on you because they are to weak to stand against critics of Gaalos.

For all these people criticizing Islamic values and cover their hate in the "this is arab culture " shit, be at least brave enough and say that you have a problem with Islam.

My personal opinion is, the Hijab is enough for sisters, specially in the west and our scholars should encourage women to wear the Hijab, but if a sister wears Niqab, no muslims should judge her, if someone is to weak to stand up for his sister, at least one should be quite.

Niqab woman are oppressed by everyone, they don't need hate from fellow muslims, leave these girls alone and contracte on yourself

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
68iq nation who love to follow arabs, a group of people we helped when Arabia was just a desert and when we needed help they turned there back on us, this is why I liked Somalia under our fellow caucasoid Europeans.

Long live italia and GOD SAVE THEEEE QUEEEENDDA308F7-141E-4207-B1E0-54E207D5CBE7.png

Islam is not what you or i like. Islam is what Allah and his messenger have commanded (Quran and Sunna).

Hijab is per Consens by all Islamic scholars obligatory. It means covering everything of the female body, expect face and hands. Some Islamic scholars argued, based on Quran and Sunna, that Niqab is also obligatory, i.e. covering the face and hands, whereas others see it just as Sunna.

So it is definetly part of Islam, a muslim should never talk bad about Niqaab. These sisters are only trying to get closer to Allah, who are you judge them. Should we call every woman without Niqab or Hijaab a wh*ore, based on this narrow minded view of yours ?? Imagine you obey Allah and other Muslims hate on you because they are to weak to stand against critics of Gaalos.

For all these people criticizing Islamic values and cover their hate in the "this is arab culture " shit, be at least brave enough and say that you have a problem with Islam.

My personal opinion is, the Hijab is enough for sisters, specially in the west and our scholars should encourage women to wear the Hijab, but if a sister wears Niqab, no muslims should judge her, if someone is to weak to stand up for his sister, at least one should be quite.

Niqab woman are oppressed by everyone, they don't need hate from fellow muslims, leave these girls alone and contracte on yourself
Islam only makes us cover our hair and body. The face is too much, sorry.

I love the deen, but face covering is cultural. We should have pride in our own culture instead of adopting others.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I actually was thinking about wearing it seriously years ago. I use to have terrible anxiety and my people skills horrible.
Then I realized wearing would make me worse, so I didn’t.

Somali women wear them to hide the baruur and in Somalia to remain untanned. :mjlol:
Some of these Salafi Faraaxs don't realize that women only get fat when they have no reason to care about their appearance.

Somali men: complain that women get fat and don't give a shit about their looks.
Also Somali men: demand women wear giant curtains.

There's a reason why gulf women and Xalimos are disproportionately overweight. They're walking around dressed like trash bags. I wouldn't give af if I was fat either if I was wearing that shit.
:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts