Status
Not open for further replies.
The people you mentioned are coming from third world countries whilst the ones from stable countries are economic migrants. It’s no lie that western economy is stronger and more stable than Algeria or Morocco. Also, political Islam is what’s causing the wars and dictatorships in many Muslim countries. Leaders have weaponised Islam so that they can control their subjects and become corrupt.
i am a proud muslim but i have to admit
christian countries > Muslim countries

Sxb my cheikh warned people in the masjid that staying in a western country to long will make you turn into them
:manny:your grandchildren might be mixed or marry ajnabi:holeup:you better watch out
you say that like it;s something bad, i don't see it as a bad, my child will still be my child regardless of anything.
i love to see my grandchild integrated into the western country i choice to start a family in(possibly america) i could already imagine my half somali half ajnabi(cadaan/madow) grandchild saying "grandpa plz come to my high school football game" i will teach them about the backwarded ways of zoo*mali culture of clan politics and muslamic anti-non-muslim kuffar culture i would not impose it on them as western culture is superior

Even tho I agree with a lot of what you said in this thread, I must point out that those Christian countries you're alluding to are not Christian countries. What makes them great is the fact that they don't mix religion with state and politics.

The people you mentioned are coming from third world countries whilst the ones from stable countries are economic migrants. It’s no lie that western economy is stronger and more stable than Algeria or Morocco. Also, political Islam is what’s causing the wars and dictatorships in many Muslim countries. Leaders have weaponised Islam so that they can control their subjects and become corrupt.

@HIGH PRIESTESS

Indonesia and Malaysia aren’t dictatorship regimes, but corruption is epidemic in both countries. Refer to my reply to @Daughter of samaale

Even tho I agree with a lot of what you said in this thread, I must point out that those Christian countries you're alluding to are not Christian countries. What makes them great is the fact that they don't mix religion with state and politics.
exactly :salute:
i do realize it's secularism at play
but it is christian people who are implementing these secular systems that treat people of all religions fairly:mjohreally:
if the average intolerant muslim country ran the world, they would have ordered all kuffars to rounded and executed

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
you say that like it;s something bad, i don't see it as a bad, my child will still be my child regardless of anything.
i love to see my grandchild integrated into the western country i choice to start a family in(possibly america) i could already imagine my half somali half ajnabi(cadaan/madow) grandchild saying "grandpa plz come to my high school football game" i will teach them about the backwarded ways of zoo*mali culture of clan politics and muslamic anti-non-muslim kuffar culture i would not impose it on them as western culture is superior

sxb your descendants won't even care being somali and take pride of being cadaan/madow
they will be neglected from clan/somali society

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
typical lazy welfare somali.
while the rest of the world is working smart and competing in a bid to dominate all areas of activities, you want to play cops and robbers with your academically failing children in the park . :susp:or worse, in economically inactive zoo*malia

I is a lower class ghetto leach

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I will never work on life and leach rat for life

This is stupid. Muslims are happy in Western countries, not just any random non-Muslim nation. If you got dropped off in El Salvador or the Congo, I doubt that you'd be pleased.

This is stupid. Muslims are happy in Western countries, not just any random non-Muslim nation. If you got dropped off in El Salvador or the Congo, I doubt that you'd be pleased.

@CaliSomali

You missed the whole point of this thread. Have you heard Muslims complaining of El-Salvador and the Congo? No, and they don't want to migrate there. Where do they want to migrate to? To the West, the bogeyman of all their problems.

@CaliSomali

You missed the whole point of this thread. Have you heard Muslims complaining of El-Salvador and the Congo? No, and they don't want to migrate there. Where do they want to migrate to? To the West, the bogeyman of all their problems.
I don't really blame the West for the problems in the Third World. We have incompetent leaders that sell us out. All of our problems are our own damn fault.

But you have to agree that secular western nations like France, UK, and the US are better places to live. Most of Africa, Latin America, and Asia are shitholes. These places are filled with non-Muslim nations that none of us want to live in. White people actually care about development and that sets them apart from us.

i get that but what do all the good countries have in common??
the fact that they are non muslim
1 billion muslims in the one and not one capable of creating a country muslim of other nations would rather live in than europe

i get that but what do all the good countries have in common??
the fact that they are non muslim
1 billion muslims in the one and not one capable of creating a country muslim of other nations would rather live in than europe
No, the only exception is that they're majority white, secular, and non-corrupt. The vast majority of non-Muslim nations are shitholes too.

Last edited:
But this has noting to do with Christianity. Read up on the European Enlightenment. Scientific and social progression came about when the intellectuals of society were able to print out their works for the majority to read, instead of relying on priests, popes and “divinely ordained” Christian kings. Once Europe began to shed away it’s Christianity, they began to make discoveries that would ultimately lead to contemporary society. Unfortunately, Muslim societies have never fully recovered their own enlightenment and philosophical ways since the House of Wisdom was destroyed by the Mongols, and our societies have regressed considerably.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Western countries aren’t in a civil war. They have better economies. Better standards of living and don’t suffer from tribalism. Better education and better chances for a successful life. That doesn’t mean white= superior. I would never live in Moldova, Belarus, or Romania. Plus millions of Muslims seek refuge in Turkey. A country with probably the best living standards of any majority Muslim nation. I would never rise my kids here. I don’t really care for America or Europe at all. America will never remain as a superpower forever. The Muslim world will get better. Civil War doesn’t last forever. I bet that if some poor peasant from medieval Europe knew how good the Muslims were living. He would’ve tahribed to Iraq.

sxb your descendants won't even care being somali and take pride of being cadaan/madow
they will be neglected from clan/somali society
i don't mind that, they are still my descendants
was darood worried about his descendant not being arab and becoming blacks when he decided to integrate into the zoo*mali ethnicity?? if my clan founder did that I SHALL DO IT TOO
they will take about like we talk about darood
MY future grandsons to their friends: "i am of the canidimo clan my grandfather a noble engineer nicknamed canidimo migrate to america to start this clan he was a somali so WE WUZ SOMALI but now somehow we are cadaan(madow)"
f*ck TAKING PRIDE IN CLANS FOUND BY MEN WHO ARE LONG DEAD WHO WEREN'T THE SAME ETHNICITY AS MEN, i am alpha i will start my whole clan

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
i don't mind that, they are still my descendants
was darood worried about his descendant not being arab and becoming blacks when he decided to integrate into the zoo*mali ethnicity?? if my clan founder did that I SHALL DO IT TOO
they will take about like we talk about darood
MY future grandsons to their friends: "i am of the canidimo clan my grandfather a noble engineer nicknamed canidimo migrate to america to start this clan he was a somali so WE WUZ SOMALI but now somehow we are cadaan(madow)"
f*ck TAKING PRIDE IN CLANS FOUND BY MEN WHO ARE LONG DEAD WHO WEREN'T THE SAME ETHNICITY AS ME, i am alpha i will start my whole clan
I hope your trolling.:damedamn:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This was the largest self hate thread I have ever read. Instead of complaining about how the muslim world is so shit and hoping for future generation's of you're families to assimilate into western society, work your asses off to make the Islamic world a better place.
Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Kenya needs more educated people to make the countried a better place to live for the people there. And Inshallah, when I finish schooling in the western world I can contribute in some way to the re-building of Somaliweyn and the Muslim World in general. And inshallah most of the diaspora can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts