Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems every western country you go to nowadays there are Muslims, not only muslims from War tone failed states like libya, somalia,iraq and syria Even Muslim from stable countries like egypt, morocco,turkey,Algeria,saudi are desperate for a life in christian countries the poor muslims are paying an arm and a leg to cross oceans and the rich muslims are flying in their private jets if they are Ayrabs from UAE and saudi to buy million dollar properties in london and live happily ever after.:francis:

it seems everywhere you go
They're not happy in Gaza .. They're not happy in Egypt .. They're not happy in Libya .. They're not happy in Morocco .. They're not happy in Iran .. They're not happy in Iraq .. They're not happy in Yemen .. They're not happy in Afghanistan .. They're not happy in Pakistan .. They're not happy in Syria .. They're not happy in Lebanon .. They're not happy in Malaysia.. They're not happy in Indonesia..

WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? :gaasdrink:
They're happy in Australia . They're happy in Canada . They're happy in England .. They're happy in Hungary .. They're happy in France .. They're happy in Italy .. They're happy in Germany .. They're happy in Sweden .. They're happy in the USA .. They're happy in Norway .. They're happy in Holland . They're happy in Denmark :feedme:.

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that to!? YOU GUESSED IT:comeon:
and who do these muslims blame for their problem
Not their interpretation of Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves. THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like You guessed it:sitdown: THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY :gucciwhat::drakewtf:

A VAST MAJORITY OF THESE MUSLIMS are from stable muslim countries and WHINE discrimination from non muslims in the countries they came to:tacky:?
LETS ADMIT THE SIMPLE FACT THAT MUSLIMS ADMIRE WESTERN CULTURE, THEY WANT TO LIVE UNDER IT BUT NOT INTEGRATE :fantasia2:

it's a funny love and hate relationship we have with westerners:heh:,
We need them more than they need us :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Firstly, I think most people from Indonesia and Malaysia are happy to stay in their countries. Also, the ones from war torn countries have the right to seek asylum elsewhere. For example, in the Iraqi invasion, it was caused by the west and so why shouldn’t they seek asylum there?
However that being said, I find it highly dumb that people from Syria are being taken in by France and Germany but not Saudi Arabia or other neighbouring Arab countries. That’s the fault of the ummah today.

As a Somali, I will always hate the U.K. even though they provided me with free education and free healthcare. At the end of the day, the west fucked my country and now theyve fucked up the mentality of many young Somalis living in the U.K. As a result I plan on repatriating back to Somalia IA.

The west isn’t my home and doesn’t make me happy. I rather be in xamar right now in all honesty.

Firstly, I think most people from Indonesia and Malaysia are happy to stay in their countries. Also, the ones from war torn country have the right to seek asylum elsewhere. For example, in the Iraqi invasion, it was caused by the west and so why shouldn’t they seek asylum there?
However that being said, I find it highly dumb that people Syria are being taken in by France and Germany but not Saudi Arabia or other neighbouring Arab countries. That’s the fault of the ummah today.

As a Somali, I will always hate the U.K. even though they provided me with free education and free healthcare. At the end of the day, the west fucked my country and now theyve fucked up the mentality of many young Somalis and as a result I plan on repatriating back to Somalia IA.

The west isn’t my home and doesn’t make me happy. I rather be in xamar right now.
i love the uk and i would die for the uk :shaq: i more than happy to live in the uk actually i want to move to america Arizona(my merehan first cousins are from there) :diddyass: inshallah within the next 5 years I'M COMING TO AMERICA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
i love the uk and i would die for the uk :shaq: actually i want to move to america Arizona(my merehan first cousins are from there) :diddyass: inshallah within the next 5 years I'M COMING TO AMERICA

can you tell me how the U.K. benefited you more than it destroyed your nation and wadan?

America isn’t your home nor is the U.K..

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
u can go ahead and die there too next to every tom, **** and harry.
I'll come and visit your grave.

Your acting like Somalis in the west don’t get killed either. First visit the graves of these people AUN before you come Somalia

0FAD4EE3-181C-4088-9080-F6AA7969F6B2.jpeg
09D497DF-4ACD-4728-8EBF-D5BB2BECB957.jpeg
7A982164-2EDC-4158-A04B-EE0E5B68005D.jpeg
2047865A-EC3D-4913-A86B-5A6880E2775C.jpeg
FE9999F0-BB06-4655-934D-1AB139F34ED3.jpeg
ABE677A5-E71F-4FFA-BA5C-52998CDCBF55.jpeg
84BB8DA8-7103-41B4-B083-FC406601B47A.jpeg
5D88D037-DA81-4F83-A09A-037D53B98F7A.jpeg

can you tell me how the U.K. benefited you more than it destroyed your nation and wadan?

America isn’t your home nor is the U.K..
i am more educated than i would have ever been in somalia.
i am bilingual i speak 4 langauges arab,english,somali and the language of the Scandinavian country i originate from.

i have a high income skill, i will work as intern in a prestigious firm this summer, this would not have been possible in somalia or africa in general or even the shithole middle east.

i am muscular and caramel skinned, i believe in somalia i would have been super dark skin under that heat and skinny AF because of the lifestyle and food(i would have probably been malnourished and poor as f*ck).
my life in any western country would have been better 10 folds compare life in any african nation especially amisomland,

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
i am more educated than i would have ever been in somalia.
i am bilingual i speak 4 langauges arab,english,somali and the language of the Scandinavian country i originate from.

i have a high income skill, i will work as intern in a prestigious firm this summer, this would not have been possible in somalia or africa in general or even the shithole middle east.

i am muscular and caramel skinned, i believe in somalia i would have been super dark skin under that heat and skinny AF because of the lifestyle and food(i would have probably been malnourished and poor as f*ck).
my life in any western country would have been better 10 folds compare life in any african nation especially amisomland,

Firstly you don’t originate from Scandinavia.
Secondly, I want you to compare your income with your white counterparts who have the same qualification. The U.K. system lacks meritocracy.

Thirdly, your Somali not English. This isn’t your country. Your parents came here seeking asylum, not for you to assimalite to this backwards, degenerate country. Somalia will always be your home and IA UKIP will kick out people like you.

Your muscular in your opinion but I’m pretty sure a child half your age in Somalia is more tough than you.

And are you from Mogadishu or other cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts