Why are Muslim men allowed to marry non-muslims but never vice versa?

Same woman who tried to talk down on xalimos marrying reverts ,while she gave it up free for an kaafir . :dead:

PS: they have to be chaste, which you can't even say for yourself...

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Yes there are plenty of good Christian men around, I've met plenty and what I admire about them most is their lack of hypocrisy. You don't see them demanding virgin wives while they've been around the block, for instance. They are honestly just better vibes, from my experience.

This dayooth thing is another concept I find encourages toxic controlling men, yes I'd much rather live without that

Nothing wrong with Islam itself, the way the men conduct themselves however... no comment. It's not really a coincidence why the top ranked worst places to be a woman in the world consistently happen to be muslim majority, bar India.
"honest and not misogynist, or questioning what I'm wearing, or my past, wish I could say the same for the Muslim guys I've talked to".

This is reasoning you gave from your experience, but isn't that personal issue since of course as they are kafirs their lifestyle and culture would allow them to overlook a lot of stuff or even considered insignificant - Dayoothism is their nature.

"Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men are for good women." Quran(24:26)

That Quran verse is your answer.

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Yes there are plenty of good Christian men around, I've met plenty and what I admire about them most is their lack of hypocrisy. You don't see them demanding virgin wives while they've been around the block, for instance. They are honestly just better vibes, from my experience.

This dayooth thing is another concept I find encourages toxic controlling men, yes I'd much rather live without that

Nothing wrong with Islam itself, the way the men conduct themselves however... no comment. It's not really a coincidence why the top ranked worst places to be a woman in the world consistently happen to be muslim majority, bar India.
And please lets not lie about top ranked worst places to be a women being Muslim countries I have already debunked this. We can gladly pull out statistics, in fact the west and Kafir nations are most hazardous and dangerous places for women.

Infact I will be making Thread on this, we will compare most advanced western nations then compare it to most developed and advanced Muslim nations that have Islamic laws.

And India is not Muslim Country.

You are making zero sense. You accuse the entire Muslim world of being misogynistic and single it out while simultaneously arguing that the way ALL Muslim societies behave has nothing to do Islam.

Yes there are certain things every Muslim ethnicity can work on in terms of terrible practices that have nothing to do with the deen, there’s always room for improvement but the vast majority of the Muslim World bases their fundamental views on family & gender roles on Islam. So you better look inward as it is clear you are confused on where you stand, either you find a sect of Islam that is more comptable with your values or you leave the religion altogether

It's crazy to present Muslim men as misogynists. This is far from objective. Unfortunately, I think your personal experience is clouding your judgement here

Btw, there's nothing misogynistic about wanting a partner with the same values + sexual experience.

Fwiw, no self-respecting Christian man would allow his children to be raised as Muslims.

Honestly, I think you're a little confused. You need to decide what you want out of a partner, and what values are important to you.

Same woman who tried to talk down on xalimos marrying reverts ,while she gave it up free for an kaafir . :dead:

PS: they have to be chaste, which you can't even say for yourself...
I'm not demanding someone chaste, unlike muslim men I'm not a hypocrite like that. They literally sleep around and then get mad if their wife ever even looked at a guy. fucking clowns.

And reverts tend to be broke, musty or predatory (looking for submissive naive wives they can push around). Of course I discourage xalimos from them

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why are they allowed? The deen says so. That’s the simplest explanation. Now if your question is why does the deen allow it, then that’s a different story. It’s like asking why is alcohol haram. It just is

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I wish male users could all just collectively piss off from the Women's den.

None of you are being helpful. Bludgeoning female users with verses of the holy Quran and the authentic hadeeth without taking into consideration where their underlying concerns and anxieties about Islamic rulings are coming from does nothing at best and pushes away young Muslim girls/women further away from the deen than if you had just left them alone.
You can report them if they're being disrespectful. You should have zero tolerance for that kind of that behavior in this section

There’s no such thing as equal rights between genders in Islam, Men and Women have different roles and responsibilities thus different rights.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
@HIBAQ123 @CurrentlyOnline
Idk if others have said the same answer but it’s because non Muslim men cannot provide the same Islamic marital rights that a Muslim man needs to uphold.

Don’t think of this as something Allah has done because he favours men over women because Allah has clearly stated he doesn’t.

It’s because men and women have different social roles within society and the family.

We as Muslim and humans flourish the most when we stick with the rules our lord has imparted with us.

@HIBAQ123 You know, if you're so against overt religiousity in a Muslim man, then try looking for one of those secular Muslims they tend have in America/Canada. Look through the r/progressiveislam subreddit. There are plenty of "Muslims" on there who feel similarly to you. Technically your marriage could be islamically valid if neither of you have committed straight up kufr (or anything else that takes you out of the fold of Sunni Islam) and you get to live your happy life without what you see as the toxic aspects of the deen.
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF
can the guys on here just f*ck off.

Yeah, atp the best I can hope for would be a really progressive Muslim. I just hate feeling stuck ughh

Yeah, atp the best I can hope for would be a really progressive Muslim. I just hate feeling stuck ughh
As much as I and other well-meaning users on here would like to come closer to the deen, at the end no-one can force you to and I do sincerely wish you find someone perfectly compatible for you :it0tdo8:

Miss Hibaq you have too much testosterone, something tells me if you read surah An-Nisa you would get triggered. You're a woman, be obedient to your future **Muslim** husband as Allah (SWT) intended and prescribed.

Last edited:
@HIBAQ123 @CurrentlyOnline
Idk if others have said the same answer but it’s because non Muslim men cannot provide the same Islamic marital rights that a Muslim man needs to uphold.

Don’t think of this as something Allah has done because he favours men over women because Allah has clearly stated he doesn’t.

It’s because men and women have different social roles within society and the family.

We as Muslim and humans flourish the most when we stick with the rules our lord has imparted with us.
Bro, why are you tagging me? I'm not arguing with Allah's commands on here.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Here I am, browsing Reddit, and came across this particular thread, the comments from the men are crazy...

I feel really bad for practising women in the west ngl, they have very limited options in partners, and their counterparts use the "people of the book excuse" lol, even though their kid will 90%+ percent of the time not be a muslim.

So I guess my question is, why the double standard? Is it because if vice versa was allowed, Muslim women would be leaving them in droves for their unbearable misogyny and hypocrisy?

For someone who subscribes to liberal ideology you sure do love to contradict yourself. I mean you start a thread complaining about the lawful rights given to muslim men yet tell them to f off the moment any man tries to respond. What gives you the right to speak about men issues but men can’t do the same ? Who are you to dictate to men what they can or can’t say ?

On top of that you talk about practising muslim women & their supposed pity full reality where you project onto them a scarcity mindset. Yet again another example of entitlement where you speak about another group of people ie practicing muslim women that you’re not part of. What gives you the right to talk about practicing muslim women when you’re not one ? Their issues aren’t your issues

According to you practicing muslim women either have to stay celibate, entertain a misogynistic muslim man or get with a gaal like you did since there’s lack of good eligible muslim men soo sidas ma ahaan ?

Gabaryahow meel naga joog baan ku iri, waad calaacal badan tahay
1703488782815.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts