Why are many Somalis turning towards right-wing politics?

Socially I have always gotten on with right wing/racist cadaans, we can talk about work, football, share a pint. Even if they want me out of the country they see me as a human being. Lefties/liberals can’t even make eye contact let alone have a 5 minute conversation. One of my good friends is a cockney Tottenham fan, I can always rely on him if I need something, but when he’s drunk his racism comes out.
How can you be friends with someone who hates you and your people's guts :mahubowtf:

Funny that, when they were trying to pull off my hijab and tell me to go back to my country.

This is a perfect example of dhiig l'aan.
Hijabis have it a lot harder, I never really thought about it from this angle. Give me time to think about it.

How can you be friends with someone who hates you and your people's guts :mahubowtf:
I wouldn’t call it hate, wanting to keep your country ethnically pure is commendable. I would’ve been the same if somalia was a top 10 country. Besides, I dish it back to him in equal measure. Xalimos like you are emotionally weak.

Hijabis have it a lot harder, I never really thought about it from this angle. Give me time to think about it.

I wouldn’t call it hate, wanting to keep your country ethnically pure is commendable. I would’ve been the same if somalia was a top 10 country. Besides, I dish it back to him in equal measure. Xalimos like you are emotionally weak.
Somali men need to grow balls. How do you knowingly befriend a racist. Somali women would never.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So am I meant to be a leftist who puts being black ahead of many other important things? No I spoke about what happens in reality unlike you who's trying to suck up to negros who hate your guts I can't hate somebody who's nation I live in or I'd be a hypocrite who might well self repatriate then I can hate all I want on them, the proof I sent clearly shows blacks hate each other & aren't a monolith. "foh with your bs" ebonics 😂. Racism is perfectly normal hence why everyone is racist.
no one told you to be a leftist, no one told you to suck up to black people, no one told you to hate white people. How hard is it for your retarded brain to understand that?

Just be a moderate normal human being. I can tell you’re an ugly loser irl. I can imagine exactly how you look like, you’re probably from the UK too lol. I hate losers man smh

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

indha’adeegnimada bal eeg. You know they want you kicked out the country and would not hesitate to deport you if they had the chance, but you’re still “sharing a pint with them”. 😂

if you think it’s so commendable then go back to Somalia.

Somali men need to grow balls. How do you knowingly befriend a racist. Somali women would never.
Because faraxs think logically while xalimos think with emotions. Cadaans in britain want east europeans out of the country just as much as africans, so it’s not racism or islamaphobia. They want to preserve their identity. If I had the power not only would I remove ajnabis from xamar but I would even remove certain qabiils.

Because faraxs think logically while xalimos think with emotions. Cadaans in britain want east europeans out of the country just as much as africans, so it’s not racism or islamaphobia. They want to preserve their identity. If I had the power not only would I remove ajnabis from xamar but I would even remove certain qabiils.

Logical people do not befriend people that despise and look down on them. Nor do logical people befriend people that attack their women for following their deen.

Also, I think every Muslim believes that their deen is a logical and moral religion. Racism is haram, so is tribalism, yet you're masquerading it as logical.

Like I said your dhiiq l'aan. You befriend men who think its okay to attack Muslim women on the streets and brand it as logic. And you want to talk about being a 'man'? Is that what men do these days?

indha’adeegnimada bal eeg. You know they want you kicked out the country and would not hesitate to deport you if they had the chance, but you’re still “sharing a pint with them”. 😂

if you think it’s so commendable then go back to Somalia.

I see why some of these men have the balls to attack us. Some of our Faraaxs are too busy trying to gain their approval.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Onyxbrainster

Alt-right youth - a whole lot of broke men living in their mothers basement, terrible social, no success with women or with life. Angry at the world and so on

Ghetto Abdi - ....

Same thing

Logical people do not befriend people that despise and look down on them. Nor do logical people befriend people that attack their women for following their deen.

Also, I think every Muslim believes that their deen is a logical and moral religion. Racism is haram, so is tribalism, yet you're masquerading it as logical.

Like I said your dhiiq l'aan. You befriend men who think its okay to attack Muslim women on the streets and brand it as logic. And you want to talk about being a 'man'? Is that what men do these days?
If he despises/looks down on me he wouldn’t have asked me to be the godfather to his first born. But generally speaking some right wingers do hit hijabis and it’s something I never considered until you mentioned it. I may have to cut him off but I’ll have to sleep on it first.

If he despises/looks down on me he wouldn’t have asked me to be the godfather to his first born. But generally speaking some right wingers do hit hijabis and it’s something I never considered until you mentioned it. I may have to cut him off but I’ll have to sleep on it first.

Of course you never think about your own women.

Akh, these Leftist Somalis are obsessed with being victims. Plus there’s a rise of Right wingers rethinking their positions about Islam. Remember Trump said “let them wear their Burkas” Anyways, I’d rather be right winger than support these Democrats that support every Satanic shit under the fucking sun.

Politically, I follow the Omar del Sur platform. I'm against both parties, I am hostile to both and I consider both the enemy. I don't get why people don't just go the same route. I don't care what either side thinks and I just follow my own line of thought.

Politics nowadays It’s very black and white with no grey areas . I made a 🧵 on why Muslims shouldn’t get involved in the politics of the west . Black people or even ethnic groups when they don’t align themselves with the left , they align themselves with the right that are openly racist and anti immigration. There is no nuance 🤦‍♀️
For example both Malcolm x and candice Owens are conservative. Yet someone like Malcolm x doesn’t fit in either the left or right of western politics but candice Owens does bc she’s willing to align herself with cadaan racists . And quite frankly many ethnic minorities don’t like the politics of the left the only reason why they vote for them is bc of their softer stance on immigration.

I am favor of the Malcolm X type approach that was mentioned and not really fitting in with either side. I think it's a mistake to really get in with either side. It's better just to stay independent of either side. And I think it's crazy to adopt their thinking. I might use either side for my own ends when it suits me but I'm against both and I'm not interested in adopting their ideology. I might buy a drink from the corner store and utilize their services but that doesn't mean I need to adopt the cashier's ideology or even care about the cashier's ideology. I'm just there to buy a drink and go about my business.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Right wing people make more sense to me Nd their values are similar. Immigrant factors make sense to me i wouldn't want millions if foreigners abusing the system in my country.

This is a genuine question, but why are there are a growing number of Somalis mainly men that are preaching right-wing rhetoric? I noticed too that they genuinely believe these things. It's very worrying and alarming. They deny violence against black people often, claim white people are facing oppression, and almost reject the real-life experiences of Somali people. So many of us Somalis including me have struggled with coming from low-income backgrounds, barely having money in our bank accounts, and mental health issues because of it. It's almost like they are telling us that we are the cause of it and why we can't just do things we have to do. It makes me super angry too cause none of us asked to be born into relative poverty. And it ignores the actual systemic issues that many minorities especially refugee families face. It's also ruining my experience on social media too cause I love my Somali people, but I can't tolerate ignorance like this. You can be against liberalism up to you, but turning towards the opposite end of it like right-wing, facist beliefs doesn't make it any better.
Many reasons is why

Akh, these Leftist Somalis are obsessed with being victims. Plus there’s a rise of Right wingers rethinking their positions about Islam. Remember Trump said “let them wear their Burkas” Anyways, I’d rather be right winger than support these Democrats that support every Satanic shit under the fucking sun.

Its very easy to say that. You're talking about one comment Trump made despite the fact that Trump increased Islamaphobia in America and we know countless of far right people who become emboldened enough to start attacking Muslims.

People like you lack dhig. Whilst you call people 'victims' some of your fellow sisters are having their hijabs ripped of their heads and being bottled. Carry on trying to get approval from your masters though. You lot disappoint me.