Why are many Somalis turning towards right-wing politics?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is about choosing the lesser evil, the one that benefits you and your children. You don't have to dress like LGBTQ folk or talk like, nor act like a liberal or have a victimhood mentality. Voting for conservative will not make the left vanish or take the homosexuality out of the your kids book, no that will not happen, it only will cut the social benefits that you and your children got thanks for leftist policies; affordable healthcare, free schools, housing and maybe forgiving for college loans. All these benefits the right to cut.

All what pro right wing here talks are moral issues they have with left, but ignore the facts that, most debates between the left and right are economics ones not morals. Why you can't see that? You can have the morals at your house and life but politically you must be left, unless you are white middle class fella

Its very easy to say that. You're talking about one comment Trump made despite the fact that Trump increased Islamaphobia in America and we know countless of far right people who become emboldened enough to start attacking Muslims.

People like you lack dhig. Whilst you call people 'victims' some of your fellow sisters are having their hijabs ripped of their heads and being bottled. Carry on trying to get approval from your masters though. You lot disappoint me.
You act as if every Right Wing hates Islam, no they don’t you should try and not generalize entire groups of people. And yet you say I lack Dhiig whilst out here supporting Liberals that support every degenerate public policy positions. I have never align myself with people that hate Islam nor do I condone attacks against Muslim Sisters. It’s funny how you ignore Islamaphobia on the political left, does Sam Harris ring a bell? As for Trump, Trump signed bills that allowed more religious freedom and worship in schools for Religious people such as Muslims themselves. But carry on carrying the torch for the White Liberal, I’m sure he’s pleased with you.

no one told you to be a leftist, no one told you to suck up to black people, no one told you to hate white people. How hard is it for your retarded brain to understand that?

Just be a moderate normal human being. I can tell you’re an ugly loser irl. I can imagine exactly how you look like, you’re probably from the UK too lol. I hate losers man smh
A moderate human being doesn't exist either you're weak & easy pickings or you're strong and enjoy enslaving the weak. Judging by the Ebonic grammar structure you used in the reply before this, you're from New Brazil Aka the USA and everybody knows how moderate they are I'm sure being moderate means looting down a store to show I'm down with the cause. 🤣 Continue with that the sooner the USA crumbles the better they can get become a Chinese Colony using people like you (moderates) as Slaves.

Trending

Latest posts