Why are madows claiming every civilization on planet earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Canuck

Just because I do not subscribe to your unltra-nationalistic insecure historical viewpoint, I am suddenly a cyber Ethiopian agent and Rooble is my intelligence handler? :drakelaugh:

How the hell did I get caught up in your conspiracy theory? I am my own man and so is Rooble, do not get us mixed up. Nor am I from K5.

The Axmed Gurey I am talking about is Ahmed Ibn Ibrahim Al Ghazi, not the Somali one.

Offer a reasoned rebuttal to my statements but spare me the demonisation and false accusations that I am part of some Ethiopian cyber cell that seeks to downplay Somali history. Stop tilting at windmills.

709559.gif

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Nation of Islam are the best AA people. Honestly the Islam is best religion for black man. Islam made us build kingdom and empires, same to AA when they were Muslim they were kings of Mali and Moors. But since they left Islam they became .......(what you see).
Whoa now, you do know what Nation of Islam believes in right?
:whoa:

Their followers believe that Wallace D. Fard Mohammad is the Mahdi, and that white people are "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub. They're just as bad as Ahmadiyya when it comes to their shirk. Yes, their followers may have contributed to the civil rights movements but that does not make them good Muslims.

Alhamdulillah that Muslims like Malcolm X and Warith Deen Mohammad, AUN to both of them, left this group and became Sunni, Malcolm X in particular had to pay the price for this with this life.

Whoa now, you do know what Nation of Islam believes in right?
:whoa:

Their followers believe that Wallace D. Fard Mohammad is the Mahdi, and that white people are "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub. They're just as bad as Ahmadiyya when it comes to their shirk. Yes, their followers may have contributed to the civil rights movements but that does not make them good Muslims.

Alhamdulillah that Muslims like Malcolm X and Warith Deen Mohammad, AUN to both of them, left this group and became Sunni, Malcolm X in particular had to pay the price for this with this life.

They have positive influence on their community, family oriented, hard workers and beat out the system.

@Canuck

Just because I do not subscribe to your unltra-nationalistic insecure historical viewpoint, I am suddenly a cyber Ethiopian agent and Rooble is my intelligence handler? :drakelaugh:

How the hell did I get caught up in your conspiracy theory? I am my own man and so is Rooble, do not get us mixed up. Nor am I from K5.

The Axmed Gurey I am talking about is Ahmed Ibn Ibrahim Al Ghazi, not the Somali one.

Offer a reasoned rebuttal to my statements but spare me the demonisation and false accusations that I am part of some Ethiopian cyber cell that seeks to downplay Somali history. Stop tilting at windmills.

709559.gif

Both of two Ahmed rulers of Adal were Somalis(from Somali tribes)

@Canuck

709559.gif

Enter your name in the search bar and we will see how did you marginalize the Somalis from Adal and put them in ignorant nomad section.

Enter your name in the search bar and we will see how did you marginalize the Somalis from Adal and put them in ignorant nomad section.

Walal, I am not ashamed of the nomadic label. The Somali character has been moulded by our nomadic past.

Our free spirited proud ancestors would roll in their graves if they knew one of their own was mocking their Geeljire lifestyle.

Even the early Cadaan explorers acknowledged our superiority complex, anti-authoritarianism, pride, and martial spirit. These ethnic characteristics were moulded by our Geeljire lifestyle. We looked down on town folk, traders, fish eaters and farmers in the past.

No one is perfect, our ancestors definitely weren't but I will not appropriate the achievements of others and delude myself in the process.

TeamGeeljire#:win:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This article was released in early June of this year:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.pe...to-africans-a-new-genetics-study-reveals/amp/

It talks about how the ancient Egyptians could've been closer to Armenians than Africans. I didn't even read the article, cuz its a pile of horseshite. This is the thing, Cadaans also claim a lot of world history that they had absolutely nothing to do with. But, lets bash black people, even going as far as using white racial racist rhetoric, for them simple suggesting that ancient Egyptians could've been black.

And most of these ridiculous claims by apparent black people, are infact white people mocking blacks.

Really really really!!!!!!!!! And I am queen of England.

My Cabdi Cabdalla Surre Brother @Odeg can confirm that I am Reer Mudug Surre. So can my Ina Adeer @Rooble.

Anyway, don't worry, I am not going to be a regular poster. Came to set Grant straight in regard to Somali Haplogroup T. My job here is done for now.

giphy.gif

Odeg

Gedo
My Cabdi Cabdalla Surre Brother @Odeg can confirm that I am Reer Mudug Surre. So can my Ina Adeer @Rooble.

Anyway, don't worry, I am not going to be a regular poster. Came to set Grant straight in regard to Somali Haplogroup T. My job here is done for now.

giphy.gif
Its true you are from Mudug and in terms of subclan you are the most close I have seen. Cuz you should stay.:salute:

Its true you are from Mudug and in terms of subclan you are the most close I have seen. Cuz you should stay.:salute:

:friendhug:

I ain't going for good bro, won't be long before my Jamacatul DNA services are needed again.:mjswag:

In the meantime, hold the fort down for us cuz.:salute:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Somalis are no different,we were uncivilised illiterate nomads before that Arabs civilised us and taught us religion.Banu hashim tings #staywokeibnjaberti

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
There is evidence blacks existed in ancient Egypt. Ramsee (not sure which) paternal haplogroup was E1b1a. 70% of AAs have European blood, Creoles in Louisiana are mixture of Africans, French and Native Americans.. So, yep, they are not Afrikkkans.

They were like Somalis and may have been our forefathers but some of them were mixed with proto arabs, levantines and greek

I have said this before, I believe some
Of our ancient ancestors were them.

Punt land was known as all of Somalia, before The puntlanders get excited!

Punt Land became a semi-mythical land for the pharaohs, but it was a real place through the New Kingdom (1570-1069 BC). During the reign of Amunhotep II (1425-1400 BC) delegations from Punt were accepted. The reign of Ramesses II (1279-1213 BC) and of Ramesses III (1186-1155 BC) mentioned Punt as well. The pharaohs were fascinated by Punt as a "land of plenty" and it was best known as Ta Netjer – “God’s Land.”

Source http://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...ncient-lost-kingdom-punt-finally-found-006893

Was ramesses the third not the fircoon in the Quran? That must explain why Somalis are cursed :mjlol:

I believe so, thanks for pointing that
Out!

With regards the end point of his life, Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) makes mention in the Holy Quran in Surah Yunus:“We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he [Pharaoh] said: “I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel believes. I am one of the Muslims.” [10:90]

However, this last-minute conversion was not accepted, for it was not sincere. According to the Quran, Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) further exclaimed: “What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you. Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs.” [10:91-92]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts