Why are madows claiming every civilization on planet earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Ancient Egypt
IMG_2405.jpg
Ancient Greek
IMG_2407.jpg
Hebrews
IMG_2406.jpg
Ancient Persia
IMG_2408.jpg

now they are saying they are not from Africa. :faysalwtf:
IMG_2409.jpg

Tbh this is a pretty small segment of them, i've seen whites also claim that egypt, mesoamerica,china and other non white civilizations were created by them aswell.Long story short there are lots of crazy people in the internet

Why do some Somalis claim that they are the Great..........Grandchildren of the Prophet SAWS, that Axmed Gurey was a Somali Geeljire, that their ancestors built the Sphinx.....?

I am waiting for the day someone makes a post claiming that Samaale refers to one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

The less said, the better when it comes to the insecurities of Afro-centric Blacks considering how we have a history of latching on to the glories of others.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Bruh these are the crazy and uneducated niggas that scream on the streets. Most black Americans don't give a shit or know anything about Egypt or Greeks or whatever these clowns cry about.

Don't believe the hype.

Black Americans got the whole world worshiping their culture it baffles me that some would try to steal other people's culture out of self hate.
Yeah Slave history is sad but they are definitely making history now.

More people know about MJ, Rihanna and Kanye West today than history's big dudes like Genghis khan and Alexander the Great.

Accept your past but know your power now:ufdup:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Tbh this is a pretty small segment of them, i've seen whites also claim that egypt, mesoamerica,china and other non white civilizations were created by them aswell.Long story short there are lots of crazy people in the internet
the madows are saying they are native to America and not Africa.

:faysalwtf::mindblown::francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending