Why are madows claiming every civilization on planet earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I agree, but that does not mean they have no connection to ancient Egyptians. Southern Egyptians for the most part are not as affected.
southern-egyptians-montage.jpg
how many ethnic groups

Odeg

Gedo
You two need to meet some real Black Americans outside storm front and 4chan. :dwill:
I have never been on those sites and instead of making irrelevant posts why dont you explain what black culture is. It seems like its only entertainment for other races from my perspective.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Why do some Somalis claim that they are the Great..........Grandchildren of the Prophet SAWS, that Axmed Gurey was a Somali Geeljire, that their ancestors built the Sphinx.....?

I am waiting for the day someone makes a post claiming that Samaale refers to one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

The less said, the better when it comes to the insecurities of Afro-centric Blacks considering how we have a history of latching on to the glories of others.
So you don't think ahmed gurey is somali.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I've even seen an article where they claimed that the gulf Arabs were originally black before the Turks invaded and now all the Arabs u see are just Turks with a bit of black ancestry.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I have never been on those sites and instead of making irrelevant posts why dont you explain what black culture is. It seems like its only entertainment for other races from my perspective.

How can you explain a culture? They got their own shit and we got ours. It's not hard to understand. Culture isn't some magical essence that are gifted to some people, everyone on earth has it.

And about entertaining others. Their culture is just "in" right now the same way white American culture was in in the 50s and the same way some other dominant culture was been emulated thousands of years ago.

When a culture is attractive and appealing. Everyone tries to emulate it. Living in -200 BC it was probably cool to be Greek so people copied Greeks and their culture. Now it's black Americans and their culture that's being emulated.

Akhi this guy's is confused what would a bunch of white people being doing fighting in East africa lool. Man is straight retarded:snoop:

They had ottoman troops.

Knowing that victory lay in the number of firearms an army had, the Imam sent to his fellow Muslims for help. According to Abbé João Bermudes (), Imam Ahmad received 2000 musketeers from Arabia, and artillery and 900 picked men from the Ottomans to assist him. Meanwhile, due to casualties and other duties, da Gama's force was reduced to 300 musketeers. After the rains ended, Imam Ahmad attacked the Portuguese camp and through weight of numbers killed all but 140 of da Gama's troops. Da Gama himself, badly wounded, was captured with ten of his men and, after refusing an offer to spare his life if he would convert to Islam, was executed.[25]

The survivors and Emperor Gelawdewos were afterward able to join forces and, drawing on the Portuguese supplies of muskets, attacked Ahmad on February 21, 1543 in the Battle of Wayna Daga, where their vastly outnumbered troops of 9,000 managed to defeat the 15,000 soldiers under Gragn. Gragn was killed by a Portuguese musketeer, who was mortally wounded in avenging da Gama's death.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When I get home I'm gonna post excerpts from the Futuh Al habash

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Menelik III it's just a painting you weirdo. It's how the painter viewed the scenario. Does that mean King Yagbea-Sion was also not Habesha. Even when a Portuguese traveller visited Ethiopian old churches he wrote that he feared the people back home wouldn't believe him even with everything he wrote about the place.

@Menelik III it's just a painting you weirdo. It's how the painter viewed the scenario. Does that mean King Yagbea-Sion was also not Habesha. Even when a Portuguese traveller visited Ethiopian old churches he wrote that he feared the people back home wouldn't believe him even with everything he wrote about the place.
You can't see the Ethiopian emperors face in the painting meaning he was black. If the adal sultan were black they would have done the same. He is clearly an Arab from most historical perspectives.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
They had ottoman troops.

Knowing that victory lay in the number of firearms an army had, the Imam sent to his fellow Muslims for help. According to Abbé João Bermudes (), Imam Ahmad received 2000 musketeers from Arabia, and artillery and 900 picked men from the Ottomans to assist him. Meanwhile, due to casualties and other duties, da Gama's force was reduced to 300 musketeers. After the rains ended, Imam Ahmad attacked the Portuguese camp and through weight of numbers killed all but 140 of da Gama's troops. Da Gama himself, badly wounded, was captured with ten of his men and, after refusing an offer to spare his life if he would convert to Islam, was executed.[25]

The survivors and Emperor Gelawdewos were afterward able to join forces and, drawing on the Portuguese supplies of muskets, attacked Ahmad on February 21, 1543 in the Battle of Wayna Daga, where their vastly outnumbered troops of 9,000 managed to defeat the 15,000 soldiers under Gragn. Gragn was killed by a Portuguese musketeer, who was mortally wounded in avenging da Gama's death.
Ahmed gurey was given 2000 ottoman soliders and he had another 10 thousand somali afar and yibir other soliders. It is a know fact that these were african kingdoms not Arabian.

After a millennium of bieng buttfuked, of course they should claim everything thing they possibly can.

Maddows are gonna be the next superpowers of the world (Addis)will be our capital and The new African empire shalt be build on with blood and sweat of the white man.

:westbrookswag:NWO baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending