Why are madow women like this?

Doing this disgusting act at a kids birthday party and then turn around and put blame on some little kid who doesn't know his multiplication table is crazy. I see why the normal madow men flock to cadaan women now. You can't change these people from the jump their mindset is wrong. I already know in the future that kid will end up being touched by one of his moms or sisters friends. Sad.

DiwhP5VUEAA2pzp.jpg

And certain Somalis want to claim to be of the same race as these ppl, we not even from the same species. I’m truly grateful for my noble macrobian culture:mjkkk:whenever I see how some of these Caribbeans and African American act:reallymaury:may allah have mercy on our ancestors souls:kendrickcry:

And certain Somalis want to claim to be of the same race as these ppl, we not even from the same species. I’m truly grateful for my noble macrobian culture:mjkkk:whenever I see how some of these Caribbeans and African American act:reallymaury:may allah have mercy on our ancestors souls:kendrickcry:
I do think they have some disease that makes them twerk whenever and wherever. Just like how people with ADHD do a lot of moving because they can't sit still, I think these women have a condition like that.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±
And we still have blm xalimos runnin around tryna claim the same race as the adoon person smfh:mjkkk:
Come On Wow GIF by BrownSugarApp
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
smh GIF

I wouldn't say madow women , this is an AA issue. Feel pity for them , they were taken as slaves and now many rot in destuite ghettos without fathers. They are a product of their history , so i only feel for them tbh.

Trending

Latest posts