Why are london somalis so ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadaan culture is sheep culture there is no substance just stability. Thats why they watch , fornicate, have no god and support senseless wars. Madow culture like soul music, having a good time is nice but the rest is trash
lol, keep lying to yourself, we all know cadaan culture is the best, look at how well developed their countries compared to shithole africa. look at this great tech they developed, that we are using everyday. the internet. the mobile phone. the automobile, the airplane. tech as a whole. I TRULY RESPECT THEM AND ADMIRE THEM AND I AM GRATEFUL THEY GAVE MY PARENT'S THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME TO THE WEST AND LIVE WITH THEM AND ENJOY THEIR INVENTION AND LEARN WITH THEM. THANK THE UNIVERSE I WAS BORN IN THE WEST AND NOT THOSE SHITHOLE COUNTRIES MY PARENT MIGRATED FROM. I AM A EUROPEAN , f*ck AFRICA.

lol, keep lying to yourself, we all know cadaan culture is the best, look at how well developed their countries compared to shithole africa. look at this great tech they developed, that we are using everyday. the internet. the mobile phone. the automobile, the airplane. tech as a whole. I TRULY RESPECT THEM AND ADMIRE THEM AND I AM GRATEFUL THEY GAVE MY PARENT'S THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME TO THE WEST AND LIVE WITH THEM AND ENJOY THEIR INVENTION AND LEARN WITH THEM. THANK THE UNIVERSE I WAS BORN IN THE WEST AND NOT THOSE SHITHOLE COUNTRIES MY PARENT MIGRATED FROM. I AM A EUROPEAN , f*ck AFRICA.
I THANK THE WHITE MAN

Last edited:
The west is beautiful if your a hedonist. Like if you want to sleep around, smoke, drink, fornicate, talk shit without punsihment the west is nice. In reality the west never had a real culture thats why madows in america have been the ones supplying them with music and dance

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
somalis are finished as people all the same degenerate thirsty low lifes that will shag anyone with a pulse. converting myself to samoan

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
London somali men have no game will link up a shorty and when she curves him he call her .

Bro me and my boy came to london and the halimos were all over us. While these london incel farax had to watch in shame as we deflowered their women telling me what i am doing is zina. Mind you these clowns wanted some malab as well
True wallahi all the effeminate virgins in sspot who are too afraid their future wife will outperform them in bed are always from the U.K.

Muji

VIP
somalis are finished as people all the same degenerate thirsty low lifes that will shag anyone with a pulse. converting myself to samoan

Show us your picture and we will be able to tell you if you can pass yourself off as a Samoan. You better hope you don’t have a 5head and crocodile teeth.

I would of hearted it because it would be the truth. men are cheap and dirty. They never pay for dates and they always smell of b.o.

Am I lying?

Nope, but they still taking xalimo cheeks. Who btw are a blessing from Allah swt. Literally the most beautiful beings to grace the surface of this oversized rock. <3

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Show us your picture and we will be able to tell you if you can pass yourself off as a Samoan. You better hope you don’t have a 5head and crocodile teeth.
no crocodile teeth and certainly not the cursed 5 head I'm blessed all in all

Why do you bumlick whites? Your somali card is revoked claim gypsy or some shit:mjlol:

Because he is chimping out to get attention.

Sis you act like what i am saying is a lie. Halimos want to get piped down but they know loud mouth farax will try to expose them after smashing. Thats why I tell hijabis "naya i am like these clowns"

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I am from Toronto the women are loose as well but the difference is that they allow us mali dudes to hit. But in london these halimos try to act all holy amongst somali dudes while letting these ajanabis to hit easily. But when they hear you are from out of town they are quick to drop their panties
facts us Toronto men need to f*ck british Somali girls and impregnate them let those incels watch and Toronto girls only f*ck Somali guys we eat good out here

@yaskaaa why do you lot starve ur men lol

facts us Toronto men need to f*ck british Somali girls and impregnate them let those incels watch and Toronto girls only f*ck Somali guys we eat good out here

Lol me and my boy were on some madness when we touched london. Them mali dudes were pissed that we were just smashing their chicks. They even tried to call some 'roadmans' on us but we were havent that shit

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I give up, you guys can keep slandering. Insha'Allah your sisters will turn ratchet, get wifed up by reverts, busted in and disposed of like a glorified kleenex.

All because you chose to slander the beautiful creature known as the British Somali female. May god preserve their delicate presence
UK xalimos get the worst slander thrown at them on this forum. But I believe thats cause y’all have a huge presence on here.

In real life I haven’t really met anyone who talked about how abdis and xalimos act in a negative way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending