Why are london somalis so ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
London is a beautiful city. I am just pointing out that somalis there are different breeds. Hijabis by day transformers by night. And dont let me start with the men either
Out of all things you guys need to stop pointing out girls in the uk. Point out the epidemic of stupid niggas in North America emulating black gangsta lifestyle broke bummy niggas that are rejects and turn to the streets and make shitty rap songs

I give up, you guys can keep slandering. Insha'Allah your sisters will turn ratchet, get wifed up by reverts, busted in and disposed of like a glorified kleenex.

All because you chose to slander the beautiful creature known as the British Somali female. May god preserve their delicate presence
Ameen
They’ll keep telling the story till it’s true. Whilst it’s not true for all obviously.

London somali men have no game will link up a shorty and when she curves him he call her .

Bro me and my boy came to london and the halimos were all over us. While these london incel farax had to watch in shame as we deflowered their women telling me what i am doing is zina. Mind you these clowns wanted some malab as well

Some Hijabis don’t even hide smoking no more. Nowadays it is normal to puff away in your cabayad in London. I have seen several times in the past 6 months. My two Xalimo colleagues go out for a cigarette with the white geezers at lunch.

London somali men have no game will link up a shorty and when she curves him he call her .

Bro me and my boy came to london and the halimos were all over us. While these london incel farax had to watch in shame as we deflowered their women telling me what i am doing is zina. Mind you these clowns wanted some malab as well
The worst thing is when you hear “Waa Laa Gursaday” “ Her baby due soon” .........Make sure you do through research my fellows.

I have been to the uk and the somali girls have no xishood. Most of the hijabis smoke cigs and arent even virgins. It just that the average farax is so out of the game he doesnt understand that these women live double lives.

I have slept with numerous hijabis in london but I have no regret beacuse they are not Allah fearing

It’s normal to smoke drink and f*ck

Some Hijabis don’t even hide smoking no more. Nowadays it is normal to puff away in your cabayad in London. I have seen several times in the past 6 months. My two Xalimo colleagues go out for a cigarette with the white geezers at lunch.

The modern farax is just to prude to undertsand that these halimos want to get deflowered. Instead of keeping the siil in the somali commnity they shame our women which makes them run to madows and reverts. Do you know how much pillow talk I have with hijabis and they are always shocked that a farax like me can me so non-judmental

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I give up, you guys can keep slandering. Insha'Allah your sisters will turn ratchet, get wifed up by reverts, busted in and disposed of like a glorified kleenex.

All because you chose to slander the beautiful creature known as the British Somali female. May god preserve their delicate presence

Everyone is not like the United Cuckdom Somalis:icon lol::icon lol: i wont simply allow that to happen :icon cool::kanyeshrug:

The majority of bad Somalis in Toronto are the men.

For the U.K, it's almost even.

I am from Toronto the women are loose as well but the difference is that they allow us mali dudes to hit. But in london these halimos try to act all holy amongst somali dudes while letting these ajanabis to hit easily. But when they hear you are from out of town they are quick to drop their panties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts