Why are london somalis so ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast forward to 2:50 Somali girls in london are just like madows and the men are the same. Peep one in the hijab smdh

Robin banks my boi tho

Every city where Somalis have numbers is like this you dumb fucking . Somali Canadian girls are comfortable to swing henny bottles on camera = we're feared, respected, lockdown ting

Somali UK girl breathes = self-haters, ginger lovers bla bla

Wallahi don't make me send my revert nigga Abu Zanjabil over to Canada and feast on your god fearing xalimos. All six of them

I have been to the uk and the somali girls have no xishood. Most of the hijabis smoke cigs and arent even virgins. It just that the average farax is so out of the game he doesnt understand that these women live double lives.

I have slept with numerous hijabis in london but I have no regret beacuse they are not Allah fearing

I have been to the uk and the somali girls have no xishood. Most of the hijabis smoke cigs and arent even virgins. It just that the average farax is so out of the game he doesnt understand that these women live double lives.

I have slept with numerous hijabis in london but I have no regret beacuse they are not Allah fearing

That's a lie!!!

Somali girls don't smoke cigarettes.

:mjlol::mjcry:

I give up, you guys can keep slandering. Insha'Allah your sisters will turn ratchet, get wifed up by reverts, busted in and disposed of like a glorified kleenex.

All because you chose to slander the beautiful creature known as the British Somali female. May god preserve their delicate presence

Lol are you serious... If halimos are getting high of balloons what makes you think they dont smoke cigs. How do you wear a hijab and ask brothas for a lighter smdh

Cause you made that shit up. Somali girls don't smoke.... cigs. Only overweight, middle-aged Djiboutian ones do.

World

VIP
That's a lie!!!

Somali girls don't smoke cigarettes.

:mjlol::mjcry:
I lost count how many Somali girls asked me for a cigarette, backy, chip, a blem, a lighter etc. Even hijabi/abaya wearing ones lol. Rarely come across one who doesn’t.

I give up, you guys can keep slandering. Insha'Allah your sisters will turn ratchet, get wifed up by reverts, busted in and disposed of like a glorified kleenex.

All because you chose to slander the beautiful creature known as the British Somali female. May god preserve their delicate presence

Love my somali girls just showing my fellow brothers how wild somali londoners are. Strange thing is that those pickup artists in london feast on these somalis s.

World

VIP
Nobody keeps their virginity to be honest. Only on this forum do I come across people who think Somali girls are miskeen good girls, but in real life that’s unheard of.

Love my somali girls just showing my fellow brothers how wild somali londoners are. Strange thing is that those pickup artists in london feast on these somalis s.

Lmao and you're from where? Watch him say some obscure city in some random shitty state

These are nobodies they feel sad they don't live in london don't blame them :drakelaugh:

London is a beautiful city. I am just pointing out that somalis there are different breeds. Hijabis by day transformers by night. And dont let me start with the men either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts