Why are insecure Somali men concerned about who Somali girls screw?

It strange how oromo women in toronto usually dont fukk with somali despite being cushite neighbors but habesha women are quick to ditch their men for geeljire gus

It strange how oromo women in toronto usually dont fukk with somali despite being cushite neighbors but habesha women are quick to ditch their men for geeljire gus
Never seen nor heard of habesha women with Somali men :liberaltears:apparently everyone around here have dated habesha women :liberaltears::liberaltears::drakelaugh::deadpeter:

I have noticed that actually. In fact its kind of common nowadays. Can you explain why? I believe its due to the low testosterone of the average Habeesha man. Thoughts?

I have noticed that actually. In fact its kind of common nowadays. Can you explain why? I believe its due to the low testosterone of the average Habeesha man. Thoughts?
Bro come to downtown Toronto at peak times and see your habesha queens being paraded by farahs and yardie jamaicans
You two are jokers wllahi :siilaanyolaugh:

We should focus on securing xalimos first rather than trolling xabashis. Didn't a female on this thread already say she dated an Eritrean for 2 years?
upload_2019-10-9_4-56-0.png

lmao

Habesha men are cool they just dont have the savage blood for streets like us geeljires and madows have. You will never go to a hood in Canada and find a habesha as the top man. Always somali or jamaican

Habesha men are cool they just dont have the savage blood for streets like us geeljires and madows have. You will never go to a hood in Canada and find a habesha as the top man. Always somali or jamaican

Yup, they are very soft and nice people. Respects to my Habeesha brothers!!

You really don't know shit about habeshas lool ask your somali friend from Seattle about eap

Their is nothing more embarassing and cringe then seeing incrls on twitter rage out when they see a random Somali girl marry or date out.

They are basically making Somali men out to be Black women who cry about their men dating out. You man need to get your life straight and stop being so fixated on who a random Girl fucks just because you share an ethnicity.

Why does what random people say about random people bother you? Why cant you be confident enough that when people meet you they will judge you for you and not based on what they seen on the net about random somali guy