Why are insecure Somali men concerned about who Somali girls screw?

C U C K E D

Habeesha women shall be our concubines. It's time to C U C K their men
Where ? Show us the pic of video if theres any :trumpsmirk:
Yeh the one where she is naked and he is playing his track. But from what I seen and heard she was habesha....why cause the tdot habesha men was telling him to take it down.
True. Any evidence of this? I only saw the pic and the chick looks Somali. Just curious...

Where ? Show us the pic of video if theres any :trumpsmirk:

bro the video is called top5 slapping a ting but the account is deactivated so you cant see the habesha men crying about taking the video down. Funny thing is that i think the habesha cucks got the account deactivated. Top5 is fucking the shit outta that habesha siil tho

*staring at video*

There's no proof she's Ethio tho...:pachah1:

Do yall just want her to be Ethio that bad? All I can see is the back of some hoe. lmao
are you Ethiopian? Im pretty sure you are, upti. I have never seen this uncle ruckus defense from a Somali before towards Ethiopians.

edit: ah you are Ethiopian, that makes sense. Just confirmed through your post history

*staring at video*

There's no proof she's Ethio tho...:pachah1:

Do yall just want her to be Ethio that bad? All I can see is the back of some hoe. lmao

I have told you that the account with the comment section where habesha men were threatening top5 and 6ixproductionz was deactivated. I suspect it was habesha simps who reported to instgram

I have told you that the account with the comment section where habesha men were threatening top5 and 6ixproductionz was deactivated. I suspect it was habesha simps who reported to instgram
Both Abel and Wacko are Ethiopians hence why they're coping and defending so much

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I'm normally tolerant toward other races but I notice I become involuntarily annoyed when they start commenting about the sexual attractiveness of Somali females. I agree Somali women look great, and I dont want any competition

a
ffs :childplease: this ain't defense. I'm just simply stating there's no proof she's habesha. lmao. Where are the comments u mentioned? Anyone could pull a vid of some chick and say "she's Somali".

aww to bad the account got shut down or you would have seen the habesha men loathing in self pity as Top5 strokes harder. But by the way he keeps a straight face habesha pussy may not be that tight and riped

a

aww to bad the account got shut down or you would have seen the habesha men loathing in self pity as Top5 strokes harder. But by the way he keeps a straight face habesha pussy may not be that tight and riped
ok...? tf lol you're telling me like I care about top5 fuking a hoe :pachah1:

a

Knowing how easy they are brother, I will gather myself a concubine full of Habeesha women and will report back with results.

a

Can't you find a single picture to backup yours claims lool there are over 1 million Somalis and Ethiopians in the west and yet you couldn't find a single picture of somali men with habesha chick :nahgirl:

Trending