Why are insecure Somali men concerned about who Somali girls screw?

Habesha women from the hoods of Toronto love farahs. Top5 was on instagram smashing a big booty habesha and the habesha simps forced him to take it down. Even Emily has a Somali king
Show me one pic of somali men with habesha girl then I will believe you

Show me one pic of somali men with habesha girl then I will believe you
upload_2019-10-8_21-7-8.jpeg
upload_2019-10-8_21-7-8.jpeg
upload_2019-10-8_21-8-23.jpeg
upload_2019-10-8_21-8-25.jpeg

Their is nothing more embarassing and cringe then seeing incrls on twitter rage out when they see a random Somali girl marry or date out.

They are basically making Somali men out to be Black women who cry about their men dating out. You man need to get your life straight and stop being so fixated on who a random Girl fucks just because you share an ethnicity.
Gun like this wants to be given a country to run. Gunyahow, cuckold ah, you may call british to plow your women but we will keep out our harti brothers from your train wreck. Hell we wont even allow you to go through with such cuckoldry hence the thousands of daraawiish who died to keep british at bay. Ani iyo adi isku dhaqan ma nihin, gunyahow. Anaa kuu taliyo gunyahow cuckoldka ah. Warya you lot wouldve been nasaara if it werent for daarood intercession, i do not take advice from gun who dont know history. Would you talk to a 2 year old about national policies? Sameway, one who knows history and one who doesnt cant converse. Illeen one is 20/30/40 years and knows only that which he experienced, while another 500/1000/5000 years old because of knowledge he read. Dumar oo kale ayaadtahay illeen the prophet said they are the ones who follow dajjaal and new cultures with little regard for history
I AM DAAROOD ISMAACIIL, FOUNDER OF THE SOMALI IDENTITY. EVEN THE NAME COMES FROM MY GRANDFATHER. FROM THE MOMENT I STEPPED FOOT IN THE HORN I HAVE SET THE MOOD AND DEFENDED THE HONOUR OF SOMALI. FROM THE ADAL REPULSION OF ABSYNNIA TO THE SAYYID. I WILL NOT TAKE NATIONAL POLICY ADVISE FROM GUN CAMEL BUTCHER. YOU ARE A CIVILIAN GUNYAHOW. SOMALI IDENTITY IS MY PROJECT, GUN LIKE YOUR SELF HAVE NO SAY. I WILL NOT FOCKIN CONVERSE WITH ABORIGINALS WHO WERE SUBJECT TO HABESH RULE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts