Why are Indians hated everywhere ? Do they deserve it

India was the 4th country to land on the moon and these nigas are still getting clowned
:hmm:
IMG_1850.jpeg

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I lost sympathy for these people when they went around on twitter claiming Dhaanto was a jihadi ritual dance. They get all this hate because they made enemies with everyone on the planet with their constant white bootlicking & racism to other ethnicities.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
omg the google play one made me laugh so hard wlhi. One day, I got a google play card and discovered that they couldnt be spent on specific things right. While searching i just went into a huge rabbit hole in the google play black market. Apparently you can get 50% back and its a way to launder money absolutely crazy man. Also I have no hate against indians really they just fascinate me in ways I just cant truly describe. I will visit them and inspect their customs and way of life.

People don't really hate them. Maybe they are tired of Indians taking over their jobs and their sneaky ways but other than that and people criticising their hygiene they don't get as much heat as we do. And besides they have bollywood entertainment and are known to be the richest with Indian food being known worldwide. They have many positivity and achievements attached to them. I wish Somalis had our own entertainment and where known for positive things worldwide other than be the poster boy for failure 😔

No one really hates them. It’s just cool/funny to make fun of them.
They in every country plus they loud.
Indians are a big attention wh0res ( Indian women are kinda Lowkey tho)
Kinda remind me of this one another group I know 🤦🏾‍♂️.
Other Asians are very quiet so no one knows anything about them. Like I only know about Cambodian cuz my first girl was Cambodian.

the most hated group are: Blacks, juice and Muslims. In the order.
don’t ask anyone else.

Last edited:
They brought the hate onto themselves by being racist everyone, being unprofessional in the workplace and at university, smelly, and scammers

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They can only afford it because they live 10 to a home with all getting minimum wage. You can have 3-4 on a mortgage application. It should only be 2 max.

Soon all G8 nation and BRICS nations will have a desi president.
no-yes.gif

Everything they taught us about the "wonders" (my quotes) of multiculturalism was a lie. Multiculturalism has been a failure thanks to Indians.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Because I'm older and wiser now. This world has people who are savages and its OK to say that. Not all people are equal. There is no such thing as equality; you cannot be equal to savages.
hmm.where do Somalis come to play.

ppl are racist and it's wrong. hate should be against mushrikeen (but even then without wronging them) and especially against mushrikeen who oppress Muslims... but no one should ever mistreat someone or act in a wrong way towards someone simply because of their race

I remember when I was a kid I think the world seemed much less racist. I believe overt racism was less of a thing in the early 2000's. I think it's become more of a thing lately. society has gotten way more degenerate and I believe along with the more general degeneration has come the normalization of overt racism.

Trending