Why are girls obsessed with Nicki Minaj?

I went into IG and all the xalimo's I know have Nicki Minaj's pregnancy reveal on their story. I've literally seen it all day, caadi maaha.

Why are they obsessed with her? She is a big th.ot that only raps about her pu.ssy and being a bad bit.ch etc.

:what1:
Its due to popular culture sxb..

she's really weird:/ she has no dignity whats so eva and she looks like she smells bad :ninja:

Do you think it's natural for a woman to expose herself in public in such a way? I mean for a woman to present herself basically naked in public. Don't women have natural instincts that go against such behavior?

I mean for men.... men will go and sleep with a bunch of random women and not feel shame or anything like that.... but with women, I think there is something innate that makes women want to not be.... promiscuous types. I'm not saying it's okay for men to sleep with random women but.... if you accuse a man of sleeping with 100 random women, many men will feel proud.... if you accuse a woman of sleeping with 100 random men, they will be upset. A man might smile but a woman might start crying. I am convinced that this kind of stuff that Nicki Minaj does of showing off her body to anyone and everyone.... that is against something innate within women and is very damaging for women. I think such behavior means a woman going against her own inner nature. But you would know about this in a way that I wouldn't. What do you think?

Exactly, I’m 99% sure most girls only like nicki because other girls do. I’m also sure some girls who didn’t like nicki saw this thread and now all of a sudden on a barbz fan account. Notice how only female fanbases have “team names”.

Army, Barbz, Arianators etc

If a girl can’t stick up for herself or is so obsessed with things that every other girl likes. Then it’s an automatic red flag for me.

Who is Army a fanbase for?

How can a female admire an artist who raps about committing sexually explicit things and talking about their bodies in such manners? As well as flashing it in music videos? Not a good role model indeed. This also goes for male artists who do the equivalent

Well... if I am right and that kind of behavior goes against a woman's innate instincts... then it would make sense that women would have to be groomed in order to go against those instincts and so idolizing a figure like Nicki Minaj could be a part of that grooming process.

Do you think it's natural for a woman to expose herself in public in such a way? I mean for a woman to present herself basically naked in public. Don't women have natural instincts that go against such behavior?

I mean for men.... men will go and sleep with a bunch of random women and not feel shame or anything like that.... but with women, I think there is something innate that makes women want to not be.... promiscuous types. I'm not saying it's okay for men to sleep with random women but.... if you accuse a man of sleeping with 100 random women, many men will feel proud.... if you accuse a woman of sleeping with 100 random men, they will be upset. A man might smile but a woman might start crying. I am convinced that this kind of stuff that Nicki Minaj does of showing off her body to anyone and everyone.... that is against something innate within women and is very damaging for women. I think such behavior means a woman going against her own inner nature. But you would know about this in a way that I wouldn't. What do you think?
its not the showing off her body part alone because that is very normalized in the entertainment industry, when I said she has zero dignity, I mean she says disgusting things to debase herself and supports both her pedo brother and some other child molester. and I think it goes against the nature of men too. they pat themselves on the back about it but deep down I'm sure it makes them feel the same way an alcoholic feels

as for nikki I have a feeling she sold her soul so she probably is depressed/ or just and empty shell aka mk ultra beta sex zombie. she's far past the innate goodness that Allah puts in humanity

its not the showing off her body part alone because that is very normalized in the entertainment industry, when I said she has zero dignity, I mean she says disgusting things to debase herself and supports both her pedo brother and some other child molester. and I think it goes against the nature of men too. they pat themselves on the back about it but deep down I'm sure it makes them feel the same way an alcoholic feels

hmmm..... but for example.... would a woman not feel degraded by having four husbands? A man does not feel degraded by having four wives. I am not saying that it's right in the case of a man who commits zina, etc. but I do think women are more monogamous by nature.

Keo

VIP
Nicki Minaj is not even popular anymore. Cardi B and that Megan girl have overtaken her. They are all trash though. Nothing worse than a stripper turned rapper.

hmmm..... but for example.... would a woman not feel degraded by having four husbands? A man does not feel degraded by having four wives. I am not saying that it's right in the case of a man who commits zina, etc. but I do think women are more monogamous by nature.
in that case I'm not sure. I thought we were talking about behavior

in that case I'm not sure. I thought we were talking about behavior

It just seems weird to me how Nicki Minaj openly gets basically naked in front of everyone. And then it's presented as though it's supposed to be normal and it's empowerment. So women's "empowerment" is taken to mean a woman... removing clothing. But in real life.... if some random woman approach some random man to..... "enjoy love" or whatever euphemism.... most men except religious types would go along with it. But if some random man approaches a random woman in the same way, women generally would not react in the same way. I don't believe it's just cultural. It can be observed in basically every culture in the world. But a woman doesn't know what a man feels inside and a man doesn't know what a woman feels inside so I see how people might not know what differences there are in the instincts. I am convinced that the two have different instincts but.... these days it is taboo to acknowledge there being differences between men and women, so the differences are not explained to the people and the people are kept in the dark about it.

I thought your post was trash, so I qashined it. It’s as simple as that. You don’t need to get emotional over it.
To give a post a qashin is YOU being emotional abayo. Dont spin it around on me, because it defo shows it affected you.

:mjlol:
Getting bothered over a tho.t that you don't even know doesn't even make sense tbh.

P.S. did you post her pregnancy on your insta story by any chance?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts