Why are girls obsessed with Nicki Minaj?

I went into IG and all the xalimo's I know have Nicki Minaj's pregnancy reveal on their story. I've literally seen it all day, caadi maaha.

Why are they obsessed with her? She is a big th.ot that only raps about her pu.ssy and being a bad bit.ch etc.

:what1:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I saw these tweets today

wlhi thereโ€™s something wrong with these girls.
These girls are Dhoocilo who only know how to call any girl that slightly disagrees with them a pick-me and other names.

Itโ€™s not ok to call girls tramps, damaged, and ugly except when they donโ€™t like the same artist as you apparently.

How you look like this and talking up unprovoked

88D08FA7-148C-41D8-A9C9-C5A61E580FC6.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I went into IG and all the xalimo's I know have Nicki Minaj's pregnancy reveal on their story. I've literally seen it all day, caadi maaha.

Why are they obsessed with her? She is a big th.ot that only raps about her pu.ssy and being a bad bit.ch etc.

:what1:
nicki minaj what year is this that woman has been falling off for a good couple of years

Itโ€™s just how it is living in 2020

in the West. We can't be defeatist. If you want to stay in the West, it really might be hopeless as far as transmitting one's values. But we as Muslims can save money, get ourselves ready and raise families outside the West. The early Muslims were ready to die for their religion. If we stay in the West, it might be hopeless but if we're willing to leave then it's different.

In war (and this is a war, although a spiritual one), how far you're willing to go makes a huge difference. In Vietnam, look how far the Viet Cong were willing to go and look how far the US was willing to go. That was the difference between victory and defeat. We can win but we have to be willing to fight.

I saw these tweets today

These girls are Dhoocilo who only know how to call any girl that slightly disagrees with them a pick-me and other names.

Itโ€™s not ok to call girls tramps, damaged, and ugly except when they donโ€™t like the same artist as you apparently.

View attachment 133001
Females sometimes like to think in herd mentality, maybe even more so online where if you disagree they will take it personally. But who knows if you even confront them the slightest theyโ€™ll say things like โ€œoh we were just joking, why do you take things seriously?โ€ Lol if she ainโ€™t got nothin of substance to say ignore it

How can a female admire an artist who raps about committing sexually explicit things and talking about their bodies in such manners? As well as flashing it in music videos? Not a good role model indeed. This also goes for male artists who do the equivalent

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Females sometimes like to think in herd mentality, maybe even more so online where if you disagree they will take it personally. But who knows if you even confront them the slightest theyโ€™ll say things like โ€œoh we were just joking, why do you take things seriously?โ€ Lol if she ainโ€™t got nothin of substance to say ignore it
Exactly, Iโ€™m 99% sure most girls only like nicki because other girls do. Iโ€™m also sure some girls who didnโ€™t like nicki saw this thread and now all of a sudden on a barbz fan account. Notice how only female fanbases have โ€œteam namesโ€.

Army, Barbz, Arianators etc

If a girl canโ€™t stick up for herself or is so obsessed with things that every other girl likes. Then itโ€™s an automatic red flag for me.

"Female".. :gucciwhat:

It's "women" first of all !

Secondly, don't generalise all women because of a few misguided girls. How many Somali boys and men do we see emulating gang bangers, shall we call them "males" and then generalise an entire gender.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"Female"..

It's "women" first of all and secondly, don't generalise all women because of a few misguided girls. How many Somali boys and men do we see emulating gang bangers, shall we call them "males" and then generalise an entire gender.
He said female because itโ€™s not only women who do this kinda stuff. In fact, women are less likely to do these kinda stuff than 12 year old girls. 12 - 25 is when the herd mentality is at peak, and theyโ€™re not all women, but they are all females.

"Female".. :gucciwhat:

It's "women" first of all !

Secondly, don't generalise all women because of a few misguided girls. How many Somali boys and men do we see emulating gang bangers, shall we call them "males" and then generalise an entire gender.
I said โ€œfemales sometimesโ€ sweetheart, not all females. And whatโ€™s wrong with referring to women as females? Are they not females? And yes trying to be a gangster will get you no where in life besides dead or in prison. My second post I did say male equivalent of niki isnโ€™t good

He said female because itโ€™s not only women who do this kinda stuff. In fact, women are less likely to do these kinda stuff than 12 year old girls. 12 - 25 is when the herd mentality is at peak, and theyโ€™re not all women, but they are all females.
Theyโ€™re looking for things to relate to and role models in life. Societal pressure to fit in I guess. But I donโ€™t know shit. Just my observations

I saw these tweets today

View attachment 133001
I see girls talking about her like she's family, it really doesn't make sense to me. It's always bad bit.ch wannabes that adore her.

:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts