Why are Ex Muslims the most Anti muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
zidane

Good for u. Be the bigger and better person. For me, i hate whining. I am sure in my life people have been racists against me, but i dont take it personally. I look at race like this---the same God that created White and the blacks that i hate, created Somalis and me too. So we share the same God. SO i will tolerate and keep up with ghetto nuisance as much as my nerves can allow.

Ps i hope @onlyme is not reading this comment.
134.jpg

Rare sane comment from Basra

giphy.gif

first hand experience of islam ..... not that hard

Many of them that I have come across online were nominal/secular muslims

Only difference between an atheist and an ex-muslim is that the latter has an underlying agenda against muslims and will often associate with unsavoury people/orgs to further that. Quite ironic that in their attempt at freeing themselves from Islam, they further surround themselves with it

As if Muslims are rational people and tolerant of others. ‘nough said. Don’t open a can of worms and later on complain about islamophobia!!

Many of them that I have come across online were nominal/secular muslims

Only difference between an atheist and an ex-muslim is that the latter has an underlying agenda against muslims and will often associate with unsavoury people/orgs to further that. Quite ironic that in their attempt at freeing themselves from Islam, they further surround themselves with it

im an ex-muslim and i dont do any of which ur saying.
only a minority do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending