Why are Ex Muslims the most Anti muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
According to muslims,
everyone hates them. Because they hates them..As if there's no reason for it.
Jews, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus hate muslims.
There's a reason why : muslims are hateful as a group and the majority of terrorist attacks are made by muslims against non muslims and most of muslim immigrants in the West don't assimilate.
That's why Christians, Atheists and Jews in the West hate muslims.

According to muslims,
There's a reason why : muslims are hateful as a group and the majority of terrorist attacks are made by muslims against non muslims and most of muslim immigrants in the West don't assimilate.

Majority of terror victims are muslim

Bodies of muslims are piled up all over the world foh

When millions of iraqis and afghans have been killed or injured for western interests under the guise of spreading democracy, who is the evil one?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
According to muslims,

Huuno......dont say that. :) U r a smart young man. U know Islam is the way, but u chose to be none religious. Islam allows u that freedom. if ALL muslims had Basra's tolerant attitude, will u see them different? I am fishing u back to Islam step by step.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Majority of terror victims are muslim

Bodies of muslims are piled up all over the world foh

And the point?
Muslims being low IQ isn't new.
The majority of people who were killed in terrorist attacks in the West were kouffars.
And killed by muslims.
And you people are wondering why whites christians hate you lmao and when i see those muslims who still wear their "islamic clothers = kamis and niqaab" in Europe and they are all living in the same block, i can understand why the nationalists here hate muslims.
There's always a reason of something. And hindus hate muslims because of 800 years of colonisation in India.

And the point?
Muslims being low IQ isn't new.
The majority of people who were killed in terrorist attacks in the West were kouffars.
And killed by muslims.
And you people are wondering why whites christians hate you lmao and when i see those muslims who still wear their "islamic clothers = kamis and niqaab" in Europe and they are all living in the same block, i can understand why the nationalists here hate muslims.
There's always a reason of something. And hindus hate muslims because of 800 years of colonisation in India.

I literally dont care if whites hate me lol

If anything its a bonus :siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Huuno......dont say that. :) U r a smart young man. U know Islam is the way, but u chose to be none religious. Islam allows u that freedom. if ALL muslims had Basra's tolerant attitude, will u see them different? I am fishing u back to Islam step by step.

You're my favorite person in this forum but i can't come back :gucciwhat::mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're my favorite person in this forum but i can't come back :gucciwhat::mjlol:

Ok u dont have to come back. At least be our alley. Defend us together, because u have no other choice. Somalis are all muslim. Aint nobody wants Somalis except somalis. Muslim or not. So this is a logical option, and i know u r the logical type.
mjlol.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ok u dont have to come back. At least be our alley. Defend us together, because u have no other choice. Somalis are all muslim. Aint nobody wants Somalis except somalis. Muslim or not. So this is a logical option, and i know u r the logical type.
mjlol.png

With my family name, i'll be a muslim for them anyway :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:
even if i start drinking alcohol and smoking :mjlol:
what a curse :duck: but i can defend you :salute:

:ooh:
So you don't care if they stop this welfare system? :drakelaugh:Many of us will directly go back home :pachah1::russ:

Thats fantastic, if you cant support yourself here then what are you doing?

If anything western governments should encourage people to go back home

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With my family name, i'll be a muslim for them anyway :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:
even if i start drinking alcohol and smoking :mjlol:
what a curse :duck: but i can defend you :salute:

I knew u will see things logically
lolbron.png

zidane sometimes u hate yourself.
mjlol.png

Why?

Because I dont write think pieces about "Islamophobia" every time a white person looks at me the wrong way?

Needless to say, I have nothing against white people or any ethnicity for that matter. Its just a useless exercise to respond to the opinions of a fringe group of people.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why?

Because I dont write think pieces about "Islamophobia" every time a white person looks at me the wrong way?

Needless to say, I have nothing against white people or any ethnicity for that matter. Its just a useless excercise to respond to the opinions of a fringe group of people.

zidane

Good for u. Be the bigger and better person. For me, i hate whining. I am sure in my life people have been racists against me, but i dont take it personally. I look at race like this---the same God that created White and the blacks that i hate, created Somalis and me too. So we share the same God. SO i will tolerate and keep up with ghetto nuisance as much as my nerves can allow.

Ps i hope @onlyme is not reading this comment.
134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.