Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
where do you guys keep getting these mugshots lmfao and that is ugly as shit and her breasts are done. I only like white men white women r cancelled.
White women literally look like this by the time they reach 30:
F040EA45-29B6-4257-9367-094E0ECF4438.jpeg

B2D9C586-5DB8-4787-A595-413B825B46A7.gif

They gotta be rich if they’re gonna marry these pink-skinned Beckys, just saying..

You have to give them fake lips, fake ass, botox to stop their early aging and chemotherapy for potential skin cancer. That’s like 99% of these Ashy Abdis yearly income. These niggas aiming for a broke life..
:siilaanyosmile:

The extremely pale white skin doesn't look healthy imo.I personally prefer a female with some color :manny:

:manny: I see what you mean tbh. I used to feel the same way, but it's an acquired taste like unsweetened chocolate. Although that girl was oddly.. pink

World

VIP
:manny: I see what you mean tbh. I used to feel the same way, but it's an acquired taste like unsweetened chocolate. Although that girl was oddly.. pink
Nah mate pale girls look like unseasoned meat

Olive skin is the most beautiful colour on women.

View attachment 44388
View attachment 44390

They gotta be rich if they’re gonna marry these pink-skinned Beckys, just saying..

You have to give them fake lips, fake ass, botox to stop their early aging and chemotherapy for potential skin cancer. That’s like 99% of these Ashy Abdis yearly income. These niggas aiming for a broke life..
Thats why their men belong with us!! those ugly es don’t deserve them!!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
View attachment 44388
View attachment 44390

I stayed in Orange County California for a bit and the amount of old ladies I saw with fake breasts ruined fake breasts for me. I was literally seeing old ladies walking around with basketball size breasts.it bothered me to much.

Nah mate pale girls look like unseasoned meat

Olive skin is the most beautiful colour on women.

:idontlike:

Nah, I'll have to disagree on that. I'd rather much darker than olive or just pale. Tanned blonde is a W though. Pale + dark hair works really well

Status
Not open for further replies.