Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
IMG_5108.PNG
:drakewtf: According to Somalis everything that isn't white or Black African is hairy :what1::what1::what1:

If they look anything like Penelope Cruz it ain't stopping me

I'll get lost in there like

man-peering-out-from-bush-picture-id82405199
It's true but they still be looking fine though

I'm so fucking upset there are no fucking latinas on this god forsaken fucking continent. Everything from Arabs, Africans, Indians, Pakis you fucking name what type of and we have it, but so few actual South Americans. I've literally met like three my entire life and two were old ass women.

I'm genuinely jealous of Americans, I hope you jew fucks get nuked
You guys are missing out Latina women are the best :banderas::ahh::salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

May god bless us xalimos with a cadaan revert this ramadan ^_^

Buuqi

I support you 100%! And u will make the white boys Muslim as a bonus1 Mashalaaah!

SumMo

very lowkey
Us somali women need to marry white men now because abdis are lacking ^_^ they are short, unemployed, no aspirations or dreams, still spoon fed by their mothers and are not real men. They also abandon their children just like the madows....but white kings will support you, get your kids into a private school, and will take you traveling.

Also white men benefit from white privilege and ur white passing kids will have an easier life. ashy abdis just give your kids a receding hairline and a public school education.

May god bless us xalimos with a cadaan revert this ramadan ^_^
Yes, we need to marry these white KINGS asap! You told no lies abaayo.
:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::it0tdo8:

These short low iq dudes are trash. Which is insulting to trash. Bunch of beta men who love sucking hairy arab dicks. No pride whatsoever. Wa laga tagay kuwaan.
920E86AE-9E6C-4894-B827-688F86498916.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending