Why are Africans so nice to non-Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything.

South Africa was the only civilized African country I have been to and that can all be explained by the 10% White, Jew, Indian & Chinese minority. :siilaanyolaugh:

Demographics is destiny.
Smh shoulda known you were gonna say some alt-right shit like this:farmajoyaab:

World

VIP
@NA9 is an ugly xalimo who after years of getting rejected by all males, decided to identify as a Madow to better her chances of the thirstiest males to look her way. But even that failed. :drakelaugh:

I never took her seriously even before her transition one month ago and knew she was a female incel since she used to browse 4chan, stormfront, red pill/mgtow, thedonald and other weird as f*ck places.

@NA9 is an ugly xalimo who after years of getting rejected by all males, decided to identify as a Madow to better her chances of the thirstiest males to look her way. But even that failed. :drakelaugh:

I never took her seriously even before her transition one month ago and knew she was a female incel since she used to browse 4chan, stormfront, red pill/mgtow, thedonald and other weird as f*ck places.
Damn you exposed me:siilaanyolaugh:

If being mixed with Arab was good, then why aren't Reer Xamars respected?

Bantus represent a larger demographic threat to ethnic Somalis since they number ~1 million, whilst Arabs have a small to negligible refugee population.
Why aren’t my people respected? I’m really curious. I don’t live in Somalia but in Michigan. Where there’s like about 200 Somalis, maybe more. I never had any problems with ethnic Somalis in real life except maybe one family. But the guy is a criminal.

Last edited:
We have problems with cuckery but absolutely nothing on Madows. Ajnabi migrants would never acquire political power in Somalia. Just look at reer Xamar.

Bantus on the other hand are being discriminated against by indhoyars and curry munchers in their own countries. West Africans Christians worship white people because they think Jesus is white. Indians control the Kenyan and South African economies and would have controlled Uganada too if the intelligent Muslim leader Idi Amiin didn't toss them out. And most Madow countries have European languages as their language of governance.

In a class full of special needs students, we come out looking pretty good if I do say so for myself.
:westbrookswag:
Your right about our current situation. But my uncle was an ambassador. Are you twisting shit or something. Both my auntie and grandmother said Somalis used to be our maids. Wallahi I’m not trying to start a flame war. My grandmother really said we had Somali maids.

People with low self esteem only look down on their own people and anyone else that resembles them.

Those that don't resemble them, they elevate above themselves; when this happens, you go out of your way to constantly please them at every opportunity without even being cognisant of it.

Allah's refuge should be sought from this terrible disease, when your entire community and nation is poor on top of lacking faith, your pretty much doomed to such diseases.

As for the Somali women that engage in this, it's different, they are the outcasts of the community which every community has.

When you had multiple failed marriages it's natural to begin to develop a dislike for your community assuming that the grass greener on the other side.

These types of women tend to poison the younger ones who are of course of the same disposition because you are what your friends are (no loss).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending