Why are Africans so nice to non-Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, so explain how Somalis who have taken genetic tests and know their native Horn African paternal haplogroup still don't like most other Africans?

It goes beyond We Wuz Banu Hashim.
Because they have an inferiority complex towards non-black people so they project it onto other Blacks/Bantus

Plenty of young Somali children are taught to believe that their Darod/Isaaq forefather originates from Yemen. They actually think it's a positive thing to have Arab DNA which is why they make fun of Hawiye for apparently being Bantu mixed like it's a bad thing. This is an example of inferiority complex a lot of Somalis sadly have

Apollo

VIP
Because they have an inferiority complex towards non-black people so they project it onto other Blacks/Bantus

Plenty of young Somali children are taught to believe that their Darod/Isaaq forefather originates from Yemen. They actually think it's a positive thing to have Arab DNA which is why they make fun of Hawiye for apparently being Bantu mixed like it's a bad thing. This is an example of inferiority complex a lot of Somalis sadly have

More like a superiority complex.

Most Hawiye are pure Somalis. Some folks like to make fun of Hawiye due to the stereotypes of Hawiye folks mixing with Madows, not because they don't have a mythical arab patriarch.

World

VIP

Yes having Bantu admixture is a bad thing. It means they're not pure Somali. You seem to think being mixed with non-Somalis, a Bantu at that, is a good thing. Why are you proud of your diluted Somali DNA? It sounds like you're the self hater with an inferiority complex.

Most Hawiye are pure Somalis. Some folks like to make fun of Hawiye due to the stereotypes of Hawiye folks mixing with Madows, not because they don't have a mythical arab patriarch.
I know. I'm saying that a lot of Somalis believe being Bantu mixed = bad
while being Arab mixed = good

Yes having Bantu admixture is a bad thing. It means they're not pure Somali. You seem to think being mixed with non-Somalis, a Bantu at that, is a good thing. Why are you proud of your diluted Somali DNA? It sounds like you're the self hater with an inferiority complex.
No one said being Bantu/Arab mixed was a bad or good thing. I'm saying that plenty of Somalis believe that being Arab mixed = good, while being Madow mixed = bad. Why do you think Somalis make fun of Hawiye for being supposedly mixed with Bantu, but not Somalis who are mixed with Arab?

I do not agree with the latter. But even if true, it is not completely irrational given how much more advanced Europe and Northeast Asia are to Africa.
Then why do many Somalis have an inferiority complex towards Yemenis even though their country's a shithole? :rolleyes:

World

VIP
No one said being Bantu/Arab mixed was a bad or good thing. I'm saying that plenty of Somalis believe that being Arab mixed = good, while being Madow mixed = bad. Why do you think Somalis make fun of Hawiye for being supposedly mixed with Bantu?
If being mixed with Arab was good, then why aren't Reer Xamars respected?

Bantus represent a larger demographic threat to ethnic Somalis since they number ~1 million, whilst Arabs have a small to negligible refugee population.

Apollo

VIP
No one said being Bantu/Arab mixed was a bad or good thing. I'm saying that plenty of Somalis believe that being Arab mixed = good, while being Madow mixed = bad. Why do you think Somalis make fun of Hawiye for being supposedly mixed with Bantu, but not Somalis who are mixed with Arab?

Bantus in Somalia used to be former slaves.

If Somalis had enslaved Arabs in the past, there would be a similar stigma.

Too late. :mjcry:

The planet only has 500 years left before AI genocides all humans and continues intelligent life in silicon form.
Then you should embrace being African, nothing you can do about it, Africa has a lot of beauty

If being mixed with Arab was good, then why aren't Reer Xamars respected?

Bantus represent a larger demographic threat to ethnic Somalis since they number ~1 million, whilst Arabs have a small to negligible refugee population.
Reer Xamar are discriminated against but not as much as Somali Bantu. Still doesn't change the fact that many Somalis believe being Arab mixed = good while being Bantu mixed = bad
@xalimathe6 You obviously have never interacted with people from back home. They generally do not have an inferiority complex towards Arabs.
I went to Xamar which is majority Hawiye, and Hawiye don't claim Arab DNA. If I went to Puntland/Somaliland then they probably would've gloated about some Yemeni blood.

Apollo

VIP
Then you should embrace being African, nothing you can do about it, Africa has a lot of beauty

I have been to Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa.

More SSA countries than most users here.

World

VIP
Reer Xamar are discriminated against but not as much as Somali Bantu. Still doesn't change the fact that many Somalis believe being Arab mixed = good while being Bantu mixed = bad
Reer Xamars = descendants of merchants, traders, religious preachers.

Bantus = descendants of slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts