Why are Africans so nice to non-Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Indians live in Africa (Top 1%, rich, own businesses and even recognised as a tribe in Kenya)
http://m.huffingtonpost.in/2017/07/...-tribe_a_23046964/?ncid=fcbklnkinhpmg00000001
VS
How Africans live in India (beaten up by mobs, assumed to be prostitutes, refused houses to rent)

How Yemenis are treated as refugees in Somalia (Acceted, welcomed, some even complain despite being treated so well)
VS
How Somalis were treated as refugees in Yemen (trafficked, abused, mistreated)

Africans accept millions of Chinese into their countries to “build up infrastructure” (exploit us)

https://youtu.be/zQV_DKQkT8o

VS
In China, they are deporting thousands of Africans from Guangzhou, the Chinese government has openly stated its fear of Africans “taking over”
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/qz.c...ing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/amp/

Even when you watch videos of white ppl going to visit African tribes, the Africans are so nice to them and so excited. But do you think a remote village of whites in lets say Estonia would be as welcoming to Africans? Doubt it

Also whenever a Somali girl marries an Arab, Asian, White or Turkish man, other Somalis celebrate and are happy for them, acting like its an achievment,
but do you think these people would be equally as happy if a Somali man was marrying their daughters?:farmajoyaab:

And we hate each other... look at the way South Africans are targetting Somalis, whilst letting Indians and Whites control most of their wealth.

So why are Africans like this? Low self-esteem?

:ayaanswag:

World

VIP
Indians rich

Africans poor

Yemenis look down on us

Somalis claim to be descended from Yemenis and look up to them

Somalis are treated well in India however. We are not considered Madow.

Indians rich

Africans poor

Yemenis racist

Somalis are treated well in India however. We are not considered Madow.
??? Indians go to our waters, fish from our seas and then arrest Somalis for piracy and chuck them in Indian prisons
There are dozens of Somalis rotting in jails in India right now
This is the last batch to be released
33E0E1C9-CE9A-4E94-86DF-D5AC4DC63900.jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Africans are cucks.
What's there to look up to? Yemen is 10x worse than Somalia at the moment. That's what they get for siding with Ethiopia in 1977.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I would rather believe Somalis that actually live in India than someone like yourself:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/new-member.32605/
LOL, its a documented fact that Somalis are imprisoned in India:ayaanswag:You posted a sspot thread. Im not denying maybe they recieve better treatment than other Africans but do you think a Somali (or any African) group would be allowed to own businesses and hold as much wealth as Indians own in Africa? I very much doubt it. That’s my point.

Africans are cucks.

What's there to look up to? Yemen is 10x worse than Somalia at the moment. That's what they get for siding with Ethiopia in 1977.
:siilaanyolaugh:
We are literal cucks. We even celebrate when other races marry our women:faysalwtf:

World

VIP
LOL, its a documented fact that Somalis are imprisoned in India:ayaanswag:You posted a sspot thread. Im not denying maybe they recieve better treatment than other Africans but do you think a Somali (or any African) group would be allowed to own businesses and hold as much wealth as Indians own in Africa? I very much doubt it. That’s my point.
Those Somalis imprisoned in India plead guilty to charges of piracy. Don't make it out as if random innocent Somalis are being imprisoned in India.

Indians and Somalis have a trade relationship dating back to the Roman period. There are thousands of Somali students in Hyderabad who have nothing but praise for their Muslim brothers.

The Africans have a reputation for fraud, rape and robbery in India. You can't be surprised that the Indian population are retaliating against them. But Indians on the other hand contribute to the economy in Kenya and are well-behaved citizens.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We are literal cucks. We even celebrate when other races marry our women:faysalwtf:
We have problems with cuckery but absolutely nothing on Madows. Ajnabi migrants would never acquire political power in Somalia. Just look at reer Xamar.

Bantus on the other hand are being discriminated against by indhoyars and curry munchers in their own countries. West Africans Christians worship white people because they think Jesus is white. Indians control the Kenyan and South African economies and would have controlled Uganada too if the intelligent Muslim leader Idi Amiin didn't toss them out. And most Madow countries have European languages as their language of governance.

In a class full of special needs students, we come out looking pretty good if I do say so for myself.
:westbrookswag:

Those Somalis imprisoned in India plead guilty to charges of piracy. Don't make it out as if random innocent Somalis are being imprisoned in India.

Indians and Somalis have a trade relationship dating back to the Roman period. There are thousands of Somali students in Hyderabad who have nothing but praise for their Muslim brothers.

The Africans have a reputation for fraud, rape and robbery in India. You can't be surprised that the Indian population are retaliating against them. But Indians on the other hand contribute to the economy in Kenya and are well-behaved citizens
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I was taking you seriously until then

now is the time Somalis should be selfish and hostile to every non-Somali f*ck them all.
Somalis are doing very well in Tanzania & Uganda:

Somalis are already selfish & prideful abroad & are actively taking over key economic sectors, especially in Madow countries. Insha'allah we'll kick out the indians in the near future & have south-east africa all to ourselves.
:rejoice:

We have problems with cuckery but absolutely nothing on Madows. Ajnabi migrants would never acquire political power in Somalia. Just look at reer Xamar.

Bantus on the other hand are being discriminated against by indhoyars and curry munchers in their own countries. West Africans Christians worship white people because they think Jesus is white. Indians control the Kenyan and South African economies and would have controlled Uganada too if the intelligent Muslim leader Idi Amiin didn't toss them out. And most Madow countries have European languages as their language of governance.

In a class full of special needs students, we come out looking pretty good if I do say so for myself.
:westbrookswag:
Madows need to regain their honour they are the most physically superior people in the world but act like a bunch of cucks and are mistreated by everyone, if they got together and united they would be so powerful

Somalis are doing very well in Tanzania & Uganda:

Somalis are already selfish & prideful abroad & are actively taking over key economic sectors, especially in Madow countries. Insha'allah we'll kick out the indians in the near future & have south-east africa all to ourselves.
:rejoice:
Tanzanians, Ugandans, Burundians etc are very nice people

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Madows need to regain their honour they are the most physically superior people in the world but act like a bunch of cucks and are mistreated by everyone, if they got together and united they would be so powerful
Extra muscles doesn't do you much good without a brain to go with it. They remind me of the orcs in World of Warcraft. They were enslaved by the physically weaker humans.
300px-Blackmoore_and_Thrall.jpg

If you don't know how to properly use your strength, someone else will use it for you.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending