Why Almost No Somalis in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto already had blacks....Carribean and other Africans

Blacks and carribeans are two different things in American speak. When I say blacks I mean american blacks or Canadian version who are on the same gang bang stuff that the negroes over here are on. Minnesota And Toronto didn't have that when somalis moved in, that's why it was easier for the crackas to tolerate their presence

Blacks and carribeans are two different things in American speak. When I say blacks I mean american blacks or Canadian version who are on the same gang bang stuff that the negroes over here are on. Minnesota And Toronto didn't have that when somalis moved in, that's why it was easier for the crackas to tolerate their presence
toronto was filled with jamaicans befor somalis moved in .Weston road was filled with jamaican stores in the 90s now its been somalinized .

toronto was filled with jamaicans befor somalis moved in .Weston road was filled with jamaican stores in the 90s now its been somalinized .

They weren't though. There's level to this black shit. You might have blacks but you don't have a really active black community unless they cooning out. Canada was soft back then. Minnesota barely had any blacks.

Atlanta use to be the main Hub for Somali's in America , why do you think they left ? Why didn't somalis move to New York or los angeles en mass ?

Somali's aren't dumb they chose obscure places like Minnesota and Ohio so they can come in and feast off the section 8 that the low black population wasn't making proper use of. Plus blacks and Somali's don't really get along at least here in America . When I say blacks I mean African Americans not carribeans or other Africans

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Big offence but who would want to live in NYC when is just another London but more dirty, populated and ghetto? although from all the places somalis reside Ohio by far was the worst option i wish we were more in DC and houston

They weren't though. There's level to this black shit. You might have blacks but you don't have a really active black community unless they cooning out. Canada was soft back then. Minnesota barely had any blacks.

Atlanta use to be the main Hub for Somali's in America , why do you think they left ? Why didn't somalis move to New York or los angeles en mass ?

Somali's aren't dumb they chose obscure places like Minnesota and Ohio so they can come in and feast off the section 8 that the low black population wasn't making proper use of. Plus blacks and Somali's don't really get along at least here in America . When I say blacks I mean African Americans not carribeans or other Africans
there always been jamaican gangs in Toronto going back to 1980s .jamaicans / african americans is all the same to me .for a big city toronto still safe .

Ive always thought this. They resettled Somalis who are used to hot weather in Africa to cold ass Minnesota :bell:
I heard there’s a lot of Somalis in San Diego though

BANTU

+op MVLI
@KazakhNomad

Easy, Somalis flock to other Somalis. Majority of refugees were settled in 4 places, Minneapolis, Columbus, San Diego and Seattle. I dont even think most were resettled there, possibly those were the earliest resettlement cities.

Somalis were settled in and are still in other cities but those are the major 4 that people moved to from other places to be around family, friends, clan, etc.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We Somalis brain is not made in fast paced crazy big cities. We need to lazily stroll when walking, look people in the eyes, throw spit in the air when the urge arises, (NYC is so crowded no room to let the spit fly freely) and u know......welfare and all that good business. NYC is ride or die, we Somalis dont want to take a chance. :)

Ive always thought this. They resettled Somalis who are used to hot weather in Africa to cold ass Minnesota :bell:
I heard there’s a lot of Somalis in San Diego though
Idk about San Diego but I know there is a community in Orange County which is between LA and San diego

World

VIP

Somalis would do better in those expensive cities that don’t have welfare I think. We usually strive when we have to, else we’re lazy.

Somalis would do better in those expensive cities that don’t have welfare I think. We usually strive when we have to, else we’re lazy.
There is welfare there though, although Hasidic Jews take up a lot of it. Otherwise, NYC has very immigrant-friendly laws, idk how it is in Minnesota but school is never denied in NYC regardless of status.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Toronto already had Carribean gangs....before Somali arrived

Apollo

VIP
Somalis mainly live in areas with strong welfare laws and left leaning whites.

Even in Europe, none in Italy despite deep colonial ties, but shitons in Sweden with no historical connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending