Why Almost No Somalis in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Minn. has the Anglo-Saxon work ethic spirit. And you know Somalis are only found in states where Right to Work laws are strong :gaasdrink:.
Idk lots of money to be made in NYC, hustle and bustle, plus Muslim presence here is much larger making everyday life easier in terms of halal food, and not having to deal with racist cacs

Minnesota had no legit black community before somalis so they moved in and dominated. Same with Toronto. Every lane is taken up in NYC we're late to the party . I got 2 cousins in Brooklyn though

Minnesota had no legit black community before somalis so they moved in and dominated. Same with Toronto. Every lane is taken up in NYC we're late to the party . I got 2 cousins in Brooklyn though
In Brooklyn situation would be similar to London as you would most likely be living amongst bare Caribbeans

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
OK, you didn't get the joke. Nevertheless, I would rather live, work and raise a family in the Minneapolis suburbs than actually live in NYC. I have been to NYC; unless you can afford a place in mid-town Manhattan or commute from Long Island or Connecticut, why would you wanna live in the filth and crime-laced Boroughs of NYC.

In Brooklyn situation would be similar to London as you would most likely be living amongst bare Caribbeans

I think caribbeans and Somali's took over Toronto at the same time , you're right though Brooklyn would be like London with a lot of carribeans , but Somali's have been moving to London a lot longer than theyve been coming to NY.

OK, you didn't get the joke. Nevertheless, I would rather live, work and raise a family in the Minneapolis suburbs than actually live in NYC. I have been to NYC; unless you can afford a place in mid-town Manhattan or commute from Long Island or Connecticut, why would you wanna live in the filth and crime-laced Boroughs of NYC.
The Yemenis came in made their mark in 10 short years. Now 9/10 times a corner store is run by a Yemeni

The Yemenis came in made their mark in 10 short years. Now 9/10 times a corner store is run by a Yemeni

My cousin's in Brooklyn told me yemenis got the food game on lock , do you watch Desus & Mero? 2 guys from the Bronx that got one of the best podcasts and a show on Viceland and they talk about yemenis randomly from time to time

My cousin's in Brooklyn told me yemenis got the food game on lock , do you watch Desus & Mero? 2 guys from the Bronx that got one of the best podcasts and a show on Viceland and they talk about yemenis randomly from time to time
Yep yemenis got the corner store game on lockdown. I ran into Desus and Mero before the fame lol cool as BX dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending