Why Almost No Somalis in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desus & Mero are funny ass niggas I been watching them for like 2 years almost now. You just ran into them on the street ?
I was going to my man’s crib in Bronx. If you know about NYC the hood niggaz species congregates around one area. It was a bunch of em standing by my homie’s cribs drinking Henny and Desus and Mero were amongst them

I was going to my man’s crib in Bronx. If you know about NYC the hood niggaz species congregates around one area. It was a bunch of em standing by my homie’s cribs drinking Henny and Desus and Mero were amongst them

I f*ck with them theyre some funny ass dudes that really be on the block chillen. NY got a vibe to it that's like nowhere else in the world

I f*ck with them theyre some funny ass dudes that really be on the block chillen. NY got a vibe to it that's like nowhere else in the world
Idk if they chill like that anymore now that the fame is here. If you listen to rap and know about Joell Ortiz then I can tell you you can always catch him at fade 2 famous barbershop at greenpoint brooklyn

Idk if they chill like that anymore now that the fame is here. If you listen to rap and know about Joell Ortiz then I can tell you you can always catch him at fade 2 famous barbershop at greenpoint brooklyn

Wasn't Joell in Slaughterhouse ? That's dope though . I'm tryna come out to NY i never really been there except as a kid

Wasn't Joell in Slaughterhouse ? That's dope though . I'm tryna come out to NY i never really been there except as a kid
Yep that same Joel. When you come just be ready for rude New Yorkers, 9/10 times they’re not even trying to escalate it into a fight, so just be quick and witty with clapbacks

Somalis made a wise choice for picking Minnesota, Ohio and Seattle as our strongholds.
I would rather raise my kids in MN than NYC. NYC is too crowded, dirty, rude, ghettoized and expensive. Tell me good reasons why we should choose it over MN.
Our current president farmaajo was a NY resident though.

wars

Inhermouth
I’ve been living in New York City for seven years and I can tell you that this ain’t no Duluth baby.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
NYC Is interesting but Texas is cheap. Why live struggling to in an expensice city when I could live well in Dallas Texas.

I know Somalis living in the Rochester New York though.

besides San Diego, I would rather live well and happy in a cheap southern state and just visit the nice places every once in awhile.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I meet a lot of people from Oklahoma at my job. So whenever I see them I ask" did you leave Oklahoma since their is nothing to do there" they usually chuckle and say yea. Because a majority of the people I meet from Oklahoma are going on vacation compared to other people that are usually flying for work purposes.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Minnesota had no legit black community before somalis so they moved in and dominated. Same with Toronto. Every lane is taken up in NYC we're late to the party . I got 2 cousins in Brooklyn though
Toronto already had blacks....Carribean and other Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending