Why Almost No Somalis in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We need Somalis in cool places like Las Vegas or Orlando
This nigga said Orlando. My guy we have Somalis in California, New York, Washington, some in oregon, some in Texas and etc . If Somalis are moving out of Arizona because of the heat what makes you think they gonna want to live in Las Vegas Nevada.

Florida is just a musty humid California with swamps and alligators. With more racist people

Somalis mainly live in areas with strong welfare laws and left leaning whites.

Even in Europe, none in Italy despite deep colonial ties, but shitons in Sweden with no historical connection.

cos they new comers with language barriers and no skills, it will take time.one thing I noticed is richer families or those atleast can afford moving back to Somalia

Apollo

VIP
cos they new comers with language barriers and no skills, it will take time.one thing I noticed is richer families or those atleast can afford moving back to Somalia

Somalis will never move back to Somalia because of the huge difference in wages between it and the West.

They will mainly stay in the leftwing bubbles of the West. The skilled ones will stay there because of community links.

Somalis will never move back to Somalia because of the huge difference in wages between it and the West.

They will mainly stay in the leftwing bubbles of the West. The skilled ones will stay there because of community links.

only said many moved back and mostly they comfortable with money and start businesses. for these people theres no goin back.they live in heaven with 200m plus square mansions and everything else needed is available.i know,have few family members and friends. all about money!

Apollo

VIP
only said many moved back and mostly they comfortable with money and start businesses. for these people theres no goin back.they live in heaven with 200m plus square mansions and everything else needed is available.i know,have few family members and friends.

Only entrepreneurs with big money can make it in Somalia.

98% of Western Somalis will NEVER move permanently to Somalia. Trust me, it's pure economic calculations.

Only entrepreneurs with big money can make it in Somalia.

98% of Western Somalis will NEVER move permanently to Somalia. Trust me, it's pure economic calculations.

agree.said it all about money,if your money situation good you cant resist here.theres no better place, some of my family bought huge tracts of land, built many villas and have small to medium businesses, they will throw up if ask thm about returning,the idea of it give thm shivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts