Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can't cook or clean
Don't go to the gym and hair lines
Are finished!

:dabcasar: What can you offer us?
Beer Bellies and big futo when your
40? A job working security? Or minicab? Spoiled indeed
:siilaanyolaugh:
Like I said spoiled go see how long Sam or Tyrone will take you blowing up like balloon and constantly ing:sass2:
See you in first 48:sass2:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
erOMK.gif
I've been hearing that your're 16,ma ruun baa:gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Annnnnd here comes the inferior complexity toward sexicans:mjpls:
mamacita got you :umad:
Funny how I don't judge your Tyrone fever but your quick to judge me:mjpls:
What Tyrone fever? You're just mad because some of the Madow guys look better than your malnourished, overbite having, purple skinned ass.:yacadiim:

What Tyrone fever? You're just mad because some of the Madow guys look better than your malnourished, overbite having, purple skinned ass.:yacadiim:
Ironic you said in my school days AA females use to dick ride me heavy:dead:
Take your L little lady am in no competition with them especially over inferior product like your kind:dead:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
lol im not jealous lol habesha girls dont hold candle to somali girls most at best are average with a bit of makeup nothing special in other words just stick with us xxxxxxx

''You guys are ugly so stick with us''. Question is, why would you want ugly buck toothed faaraxs to stick with Somali girls? You should encourage Somali men to marry out, send that ugliness elsewhere and go get those handsome men of other races :mjohreally:

How tf is it fair for you guys to compare old Somali ladies to young Ethiopian ladies nacaseenyahe

Look at these beauties they are very beautiful indeed!

sprague31840_233L.jpg

14964133576_c2a72bc0ee_b.jpg

NACASEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending