Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell :ooh::ooh::deadmanny::banderas::banderas::deadmanny::damn::damn:

I'm claiming this right now wallahi, fucking try me
AE4000E9C9A251281D127037880A60B120148334
@Duke of Bohol try this nigga.
u can actually beat him.

ExcessFame

True Villain
That's it sxb, we have to invade Ethiopia one more time.

Look at that succulent xabad, any man would want to sleep on them.

I thank the Lord for making Ethiopia our next door neighbours, I can always drop in by to eat some raw meat if you know what I mean...

:trumpsmirk:
I would nut on her chest so bad the force of the nut would break that Cross :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

COl5vvzVEAEezC5.jpg

COl5vwZUYAAbBm_.jpg

This poor girl...i hope she is not on this site. TBH she looks like a confidant person since she can pull off blue hair, so i am sure she won't be bothered but still...leave her alone.

Also i have been this site long enough to know that whenever there is a thread about Ethiopian women it's to piss off Somali women....so what did i miss? Did a Somali women say she likes someone other than a Somali man?:damedamn:

that usually the sparks that sets the forest fire:mjkkk:

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

COl5vvzVEAEezC5.jpg

COl5vwZUYAAbBm_.jpg

This poor girl...i hope she is not on this site. TBH she looks like a confidant person since she can pull off blue hair, so i am sure she won't be bothered but still...leave her alone.

Also i have been this site long enough to know that whenever there is a thread about Ethiopian women it's to piss off Somali women....so what did i miss? Did a Somali women say she likes someone other than a Somali man?:damedamn:

that usually the sparks that sets the forest fire:mjkkk:
not this time, it's genuine or at least for me.

Bohol

VIP
From now on everyone shall choose a Somali queen as a Somalispot avatar to appreciate the beauty of the queens of the horn.

My pick
130656091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts